Washington, DC (PRWEB) November 23, 2012
Atlantic Information Services, a national leader in health care business news and information, is celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday with a limited-time sitewide sale on all of its products. Using the coupon code “THX75,” customers to AISHealth.com can save $75 off of purchases $100 or more, through Dec. 1.
This discount may be applied to AIS’s most popular publications, including:
- AIS’s Directory of Health Plans, the most comprehensive resource available on the U.S. health plan market, with enrollment data and contact information for health plans and primary care preferred provider networks operating in the country, now available for pre-order for the upcoming 2013 edition;
- Inside Health Insurance Exchanges, a monthly newsletter that delivers news and strategies on the details of state and private health insurance exchanges;
- Oncology Management Trends, Strategies and Resources, a new book on the issues, strategies and market conditions facing payers, providers and vendors in the complex oncology management field;
- Medicare Advantage News, a biweekly newsletter addressing Medicare Advantage plans, product design, marketing, enrollment, market expansions, CMS audits and countless federal initiatives; and
- AIS’s Health Reform Week, the nation’s leading publication on the business implications of the massive changes for the health industry mandated by reform.
To see all of the products AIS offers, visit the MarketPlace at AISHealth.com.
About Atlantic Information Services
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://www.AISHealth.com.