Protect Your Bubble Releases Shares Top Tablets this Season
Gadget insurance brand shares its favorite tablets on the market.
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) November 24, 2012
Tablets are high on the list for gifts this year, but with so many on the market, choosing a tablet can be difficult. Protect Your Bubble, mobile gadget insurance brand, has compiled a list of the top tablets for the holiday season.
iPad 4 – Now top of the line, Apple’s flagship tablet has 4G connectivity, Apple’s unheralded App Store and a legion of devoted followers. Great performance and screen quality means expensive, but consumers are willing to shell out the money for Apple products.
- Google Nexus 7 – Android 4.1 is user-friendly and matched to Google’s main tablet means performance, comfort, solid options and a price that will not break the Christmas account. Perfect for the family who would like a tablet but does not want to max out the credit card to do it.
- Kindle Fire HD – Amazon has a foot in the door, or chimney if preferred, with the Kindle Fire HD. Content is as good as the other major tablets but the elegant and friendly Fire does it with style. Imagine the e-Reader only with games, and that is the Fire. Perfect for bookworms who want to destroy zombies.
- Leapster LeapPad2 – Why can’t the kids have a tablet too? Leapster’s innovative tablets for children have fast processors, double memory and an extra camera for the kids to have something to do on the way home from Grandma’s house.
- Asus Transformer Prime Infinity – 1.6GHz Tegra 3 and DDR3 RAM make this tablet ultra-fast. Add an incredible camera, high-res screen and full Android environment, and there may be a winner in the group with this tablet. With the keyboard and trackpad, this is the perfect tablet for a senior looking to start college in the fall.
- Microsoft Surface – Finally breaking into the scene, Microsoft unveils the Surface. Windows 8RT and Office installed means the power of a desktop in a tablet. Add a touch cover and type cover and suddenly the tablet is a true laptop. Ideal tablet for those who are comfortable with Microsoft’s products.
The best accessory to a tablet is insurance. Protect Your Bubble provides mobile gadget insurance which covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. For a quick quote, visit us.ProtectYourBubble.com today.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA