BHMI has made a strategic business decision to design and develop the most innovative and proven back office transaction processing software in the electronic payments industry.
Omaha, NE (PRWEB) November 29, 2012
For more than 26 years, Baldwin Hackett & Meeks, Inc. (BHMI) has been providing software solutions for financial institutions, merchants, processors, and networks. The company’s product division is responsible for the development, implementation, and ongoing support of the Concourse Financial Software Suite™ - a powerful PCI compliant suite of products specifically designed to manage back office processing for electronic payment transactions. This includes the settlement, reconciliation, fees processing, and disputes management of credit, debit, prepaid, POS, ATM, and mobile transactions.
“BHMI has made a strategic business decision to design and develop the most innovative and proven back office transaction processing software in the electronic payments industry,” said Lynne Baldwin, President of BHMI. “As a result, BHMI is committed to expanding its product division to meet the growing demand for the products within the Concourse Financial Software Suite.”
BHMI currently has an opening for a Business Analyst/Software Design Engineer who has following skills:
- Experience in back office processing of electronic payment transactions, with an emphasis on payments initiated via a debit or credit card.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Visa and MasterCard clearing and settlement formats and processing.
- Experience with settlement outputs (e.g. ACH, Swift, and Wire Transfer).
- Familiarity with financial system balancing with regard to regional and national network business day differences.
- Knowledge of debit network regulations.
- Willingness to travel for purposes of attending card association meetings and industry seminars.
- Possession of excellent writing skills for use in communicating technical and business requirements to development and product management staff.
- Ability to create detailed application design specifications.
BHMI's product division specializes in creating software for the back office processing of electronic payments. Since this area of BHMI’s business is growing rapidly, the company encourages anyone who has extensive experience with the settlement, reconciliation, fees assessment, and disputes management of electronic transactions to contact us. Even if BHMI does not have a current opening that meets a specific individual’s career objectives, BHMI keeps resumes on file for up to one year so applicants may be considered as new positions become available. To apply for a position, simply visit http://www.bhmi.com/how_to_apply.html.