Expanding companies will find exactly what they need to make Port of Kalama home on 70 acres of heavy industrial space.
Kalama, Washington (PRWEB) November 27, 2012
Recent studies reveal industrial real estate is not able to keep up with business growth in the Portland Metro Area. (http://www.valueofjobs.com/land_study_2012/index.html). But just a short 30-minute drive up I-5N companies looking to expand can land a prime piece of industrial property. The Port of Kalama is home to numerous facilities ready for manufacturing businesses, and there’s one jewel awaiting the right business partner: 70 acres at Kalama’s North Port.
Expanding companies will find exactly what they need to make Port of Kalama home on 70 acres of heavy industrial space:
- Riverfront acreage on Columbia River deep draft shipping channel
- Preloaded with all utilities to site – electrical, industrial gases, natural gas, water, telecommunications
- Immediate access to Interstate 5, main line BNSF/UP rail, shipping
- Incentives like manufacturing sales and use tax exemption, labor force training
- International airport at PDX just 30 minutes away
The Port of Kalama is consistently ranked as one of the top five West Coast Ports for total volume of bulk commodity exported annually. It’s Industrial Park and acres of heavy and light industrial land are ideal for manufacturing, technology, warehousing and many other uses. In addition, the area enjoys numerous riverside assets and amenities and a 5-acre Marine Park that attracts locals and residents alike. For more information on all the Port’s properties, visit http://www.portofkalama.com/industrial_property.