Waltham, MA (PRWEB) November 28, 2012
Sevo Nutraceuticals, Inc. announced that it continues to expand its reseller network. The Company launched PERCEPTIV in August 2012 and has been selling to consumers through select independent pharmacies and health food stores throughout the United States (http://www.thinkperceptiv.com/how-to-buy/).
Cognitive health is a critical health issue in the United States. It impacts the largest demographic in America - the Baby Boomers - who number 74 million, according to US Census data. Many fear losing cognitive function. Based on a report by the National Council on Aging, Americans are twice as fearful of losing mental capacity as having diminished physical ability and 60% of adults are very or somewhat worried about memory loss. This points to a growing need for readily available cognitive health products that are both safe and effective.
Resellers are very focused on brain health as one of the most promising categories in nutrition according to the Nutrition Business Journal. Eleven thousand people turn 60 every day, many of whom are greatly concerned about cognitive decline. Mood is also a very important element of the brain health category, with over ten percent of Americans taking medications to address this issue.
PERCEPTIV, http://www.thinkPERCEPTIV.com, can be part of the solution. PERCEPTIV is a unique patents pending blend of six vitamins and clinically researched nutrients needed to maintain cellular health and vitality in the brain. The formula is the result of over 20 years of research and five published, independent clinical studies directed by the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
The unique formulation found in PERCEPTIV, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 and a Proprietary blend of N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, Acetyl L-Carnitine and S-Adenosyl Methionine (SAMe), has been shown to:
- Protect against normal cognitive decline associated with aging
- Improve list recall by more than 100%
- Improve executive function by an average of 20%
- Increase focus and concentration
- Help restore a healthy mood
- Provide effective cognitive enhancement in adults of all ages*
Sevo is excited to welcome our newest resellers to the PERCEPTIV™ family:
- Acton Pharmacy, Acton, MA
- Apothecary by Design, Portland, ME
- Boulevard Pharmaceutical Compounding Center, Worcester, MA
- Central Drugs Compounding Center, Lahabra and Fullerton, CA
- Family Care Pharmacy, Highland, IL
- Funk Pharmacy, Concordia, KS
- Jolley’s Compounding Pharmacy, Salt Lake City, UT
- Jones Drug, Natick, MA
- Katterman’s Sand Point Pharmacy, Seattle, WA
- Keyes Drug, Newton, MA
- Living Earth, Worcester, MA
- Londonderry Compounding Pharmacy, Londonderry, NH
- Randy’s Compounding Pharmacy and Nutrition Center, Olympia, WA
- RXtra Care Pharmacies, Bellevue and Seattle, WA
- Strawberry Hills Pharmacy, Paducah, KY
- The Apothecary Shoppe, Salt Lake City, UT
- The Natural Market, Groton, MA
- University Pharmacy, Salt Lake City, UT
“We are very pleased with our growing list of active partners in leading independent pharmacies and health food stores. We are hearing exciting stories each day from their customers who are experiencing a difference in their brain health with PERCEPTIV,” said Steve Swenson, CMO of Sevo Nutraceuticals, Inc. “As we continue to expand our reseller base, we look forward to helping people from coast to coast to THINK BETTER.”
About Sevo Nutraceuticals, Inc.
Sevo Nutraceuticals was established in 2012 to license and market science-based nutraceuticals. Its vision is to become a market leader in highly efficacious, scientifically researched nutraceuticals that improve people's lives. The Company's mission is to build a select portfolio of high value products with clear markets which are leaders in their category.
Sevo’s cornerstone product, PERCEPTIV™ was licensed from UMass Lowell earlier in 2012 and was developed under the leadership of UMass Lowell Professor Thomas B. Shea, Director of the Center for Cellular Neurobiology and Neurodegeneration Research.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.