With its carrier-grade, multi-tenant MyEasyVision™ platform built in-house, G2J provides Cloud Video monitoring and management Solutions that increase the utilization of the video deployment by making it easy & seamless.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) November 28, 2012
Customers buying online on TaoBao Shopping website will have access to all features, updates and new releases of G2J's MyEasyVision™ Cloud Video Management Solution.
MyEasyVision™ is a unique Video Management User Interface for scheduling & managing your video meeting from your desktop, iPad or iPhone. With MyEasyVision™, telepresence and videoconferencing users will be happy to see that, finally, there is an easy solution for them on the market.
MyEasyVision™ is a real-time Video Management User Interface based on the SaaS Model. No Sofwtare download or hardware required, MyEasyVision™ is a Fully interoperable Solution with any vendor such as Cisco, Tandberg, Codian, Polycom, LifeSize, Radvision...
Fully interoperable, scalable & mobile:
- Calendar Plug-ins - MS Outlook
- Mobile Access with Apps - IOS (iPad & iPhone)
- No Download, works on any Browser, No Software Download - IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
For End-users & Video Participants
- MyEasyVision™ gives Video users the independence to manage their own videoconferences.
- Use MyEasyVision™ to schedule and manage your videoconferences easily, without the need for technical support.
- Schedule: Book VC Room in the shared calendar, even thru Outlook.
- Invite: Send automated invites to participants with connection details.
- Manage: View participants, add new participants and manage the conferences in real time.
For IT Administrators & VNOC Operators
- Video Administrators use MyEasyVision™ to manage and control their VC systems & MCU infrastructures. When new equipments are deployed, they can add them in the online directories and manage them thru MyEasyVision™ portal. One Unique & Easy-to-Use portal to manage everything!
- Control the videoconferencing equipment: improve the overview of equipment’s real-time and plan the updates, upgrades, maintenance actions, onsite technician and equipment’s replacement.
- Manage meetings Live: View the outgoing video meetings, manage the connections between MCU & endpoints, instantly open incident tickets, follow up on tickets and make faster decisions for technicians' interventions.
- Measure ROI (Return On Investment): Access reporting usage, graphs and requests online & real-time. Improve cost-control strategy and users' adoption program.
About G2J - http://www.G2J.com
With a pedigree stretching back to 1994, G2J is a global leading videoconferencing specialist able to offer a full range of Telepresence & Video Managed services. Part of the IEC Group, G2J is present on 4 continents thru 30 offices with more than 850 employees including 50 only dedicated to Video Managed Services – G2J is the perfect partner to help you set up remote video meetings all over the world, whatever your access method and your equipment. G2J’s solutions are hardware-agnostic (e.g., the video equipment may be manufactured by Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize, Logitech, Sony or others) and network-neutral (i.e., connectivity may be via native Internet or network provided by AT&T, Masergy, Verizon, TATA Communications, BT or others), supporting all recognized video standards across any IP network, SIP or ISDN.
With its carrier-grade, multi-tenant MyEasyVision™ platform built in-house, G2J provides a range of remote monitoring and management services that increase the utilization of the video deployment by ensuring all systems are on, all the time, and calls start on time with the highest possible quality.
Contact G2J US, Inc
Geoffrey Vande Weerdt
Head of Wholesale & Global Strategic Alliances
Tel: +1 (888) 832 7982 Option 1
Email: america (at) g2j (dot) com