We received excellent feedback from the students and achieved an above-average completion rate, which is a result from how easy Edvance360 is to use.
Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) November 28, 2012
Edvance360, a leading provider of eLearning services and software solutions and a CODiE 2011 winner, announced a continuation of the partnership with [Holy Apostles College & Seminary and the [Catholic Distance Learning Network to provide Massive Online Open Courses in two certification programs, opening their material at no cost from January 14th through May 3rd.
“We are excited to continue these free, online open courses, which will be available to more than 60 Catholic seminaries and 180 Protestant mainline and evangelical theological schools. These massive courses will be provided at no cost to students,” said Sebastian Mahfood, Director of Distance Learning at Holy Apostles College & Seminary. “We chose to partner with Edvance360 because we found their tools to be robust, yet easy to use. Students taking these open courses will not require special training to use the Edvance360 tools. In our last MOOC with Edvance360, we received excellent feedback from the students and achieved an above-average completion rate, which is a result from how easy Edvance360 is to use.”
We invite you to consider joining Edvance360. We offer:
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360’s pricing is significantly lower than any of the other commercial vendors. Pricing is regularly 30%-50% below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first LMS to combine social networking and other Web 2.0 tools (Wikis, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the academic features in a Learner Management System.
- Open Standards and Specifications – Edvance360 supports SCORM and Common Cartridge
- Learning Outcome Management (LOM) – Use our intuitive LOM tools to assess and manage learning outcomes on student, course, and institutional levels (no additional cost).
- ePortfolios – Enables students at colleges to manage a professional portfolio containing skills developed, documents published, experience gained, and recommendations garnered from teachers (no additional cost).
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, with operations in Valdosta, Georgia. For more information, please visit http://www.Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About Holy Apostles College & Seminary
Holy Apostles College & Seminary hosts two completely online Master of Arts programs in Philosophy and Theology and has online undergraduate courses available. Holy Apostles is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Their website can be accessed at http://www.holyapostles.edu.
About the Catholic Distance Learning Network
The Catholic Distance Learning Network of the Seminary Department of the National Catholic Educational Association provides resources for the training of teachers in online teaching and learning and in teaching research design.
Their website can be accessed at http://www.catholicdistance.org.