Protect Your Bubble, gadget insurance brand, has a list of popular apps and software to help consumers with their lights display this Christmas season.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) November 30, 2012
The Christmas season is officially in full swing and this means people will be getting their Christmas lights from storage and begin stringing them up again for another festive year. Protect Your Bubble, gadget insurance brand, has a list of popular apps and software to help consumers with their lights display this Christmas season.
- Holiday Lights Designer – This software is designed specifically to help with hanging Christmas lights. Virtually hang lights and decorations on the home before putting them up so changes can be made before the lights are hung. All that is necessary is a picture of the home or other place to decorate; the software does the rest.
- Holiday Lighting Software – Hang lights and know what is needed before going to the store to buy additional lights and light strands with this handy software. Covering more than just Christmas, this software covers all major U.S. holidays from the 4th of July to Christmas and many in between. Compatible with both Apple and PC products.
- HolidayScape – Designed specifically for Apple products, this app lets you digitally design a holiday scene using only a camera. Snap a picture, and virtually decorate with various accoutrements before pulling a single wreath from the attic or storage.
- All Seasons Holiday Software – Another lighting simulator that will calculate the number of lights necessary based on the photo of the home. Change light colors with a click of a mouse. Works on all holidays, not just Christmas.
- Light-O-Rama – A full package of lighting switches, software suite and DIY boards for the self-starters; this is an all inclusive product. Find full support on the webpage as well. Purchase as a complete kit or in parts.
Regardless of what lighting system selected, it won’t be of any use if something happens to your mobile gadgets or laptop. Protect Your Bubble provides smartphone and tablet insurance which covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. In addition, Protect Your Bubble’s home gadget extended warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops as well as mechanical breakdown for desktop computers and more. For a quick quote, visit ProtectYourBubble.com today.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA