London, UK (PRWEB UK) 29 November 2012
The Sochi Organising Committee 2014 and LOCOG are amongst the names from the global sporting industry confirmed to speak at the inaugural World Sports Congress 2013 from 26-27 February 2013 in London.
Run by global summits organiser International Research Networks, and supported by Inside the Games, the two-day agenda will include high-profile speakers from prominent sporting organisations worldwide such as the Amsterdam Arena, Glasgow Life, AS Roma, UK Sport and South Africa Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee, discussing the latest challenges of sporting infrastructure projects worldwide.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Henk Markerink – CEO, Amsterdam Arena
- Shaikh Salman bin Isa Al Khalifa – CEO, Bahrain International Circuit
- Jane Allen – CEO, British Gymnastics
- Enrique Sanz – Secretary General, CONCACAF
- Ian Hooper – Director of Sport and Special Projects, Glasgow Life
- Janis Schmees – Executive Director, Houston Sports Authority
- Duncan Mackay – Editor, insidethegames
- Kirsten Nematandani – President, South Africa Football Association
- Wembley National Stadium
- Esther Nicholls – Head of Major Events, UK Sport
- UK Trade and Investment
- Magnus Sverdrup – Head of Project Management, Lillehammer YOG, Norwegian Olympic and Paralympic Committee and Confederation of Sports
- Gideon Sam – President, South Africa Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee
- Paul May – Head of Venue Development, London Organising Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Sochi Organising Committee 2014
Registration for the congress is open at http://www.worldsportscongress.com. For more information visit the event website or telephone +44 (0) 20 7111 1615.