With the Early Bird Savings and The Academy Finance Program students can begin their new career for as little as $249 per month for a year.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) November 29, 2012
The Academy of Home Staging announces a savings for students who enroll and pay in full at least 60 days prior to their 2013 Home Staging Certification class. Students will save $200 off the cost of their class making it all the more affordable to become an Advanced Certified Home Stager and begin their exciting new career.
The Academy of Home Staging is offering twelve course dates in six locations nation-wide in 2013. All of these classes are eligible for the Early Bird Savings program today. The 2013 dates and locations are:
February 18th – 22nd, Dallas, TX
February 25th – March 1st, Seattle, WA
March 4th – 9th – Tampa Bay, FL
March 11th – 15th – Los Angeles, CA
May 6th – 10th – Washington, DC
June 10th – 15th – New York, NY
September 9th – 14th – New York, NY
September 23rd – 27th – Los Angeles, CA
October 7th – 12th – Tampa Bay, FL
October 14th – 18th – Seattle, WA
October 28th – November 1st – Washington, DC
November 4th – 8th – Dallas, TX
It is easier than ever for interested students to attend the industry leading Advanced Home Staging Certification training. With our recently announced Financing program, enrolling students can finance their new education for as little as $249 per month for up to a year.
Combine the new financing offer and our Early Bird Savings program – for an easy financial entry into the rapidly growing industry of Home Staging and Redesign. According to a study by the National Association of Realtors in 2012, 25% of homes on the market are professionally staged, up from just 5% in 2007.
The Academy of Home Staging offers industry leading training that is unmatched by other Home Staging Training courses. Several key factors set The Academy’s training program apart from the rest:
- The only Advanced Home Staging Certification available.
- Limited class size (8 maximum students) to provide personalized coaching and mentoring to our students by our Instructors.
- All our Advanced Certified instructors are leaders in the Staging Industry who incorporate real life examples, suggestions, advice and ideas in each training class.
- Over 10 hands-on exercises including a minimum of 3 in-field exercises. These exercises are crucial to providing students a complete education and insuring the ability to successfully start and manage their own Home Staging business.
- Student and Instructor experience together, apply and discuss all solutions and approaches for all areas of the design and business aspects to a Home Staging Business.
- Student discovery and questions are encouraged in every session.
- Complete Business CD for each student upon successful completion of the class, and passing the Certification exam at the end of the class.
- Committed to the success of every student that comes to The Academy of Home Staging. Ongoing education, regular Alumni newsletters chock full of new information and tips and access to one-on-one coaching.
Interested students should call 1-800-574-5576 today to register and secure their seat in our limited enrollment classes and realize these fantastic savings! All students will be eligible to apply for our finance program.
ABOUT THE ACADEMY OF HOME STAGING: The Academy of Home Staging was founded by Kim Kapellusch in 2005 in the Los Angeles area, and has quickly become the Industries’ premier Home Staging and Redesign Certification Training Program. Today The Academy operates in California; Dallas, TX; New York City, NY; Seattle, WA; Tampa Bay Area, FL; and Washington, DC. In addition to its leading classroom certification classes The Academy offers a full CD based course, ongoing education and one-on-one business counseling.
For more information call 1.800.574.5576 or visit http://www.TheAcademyOfHomeStaging.com.