Uncle Maddio’s catering provides an alternative to the traditional holiday fare or same-old, same-old box pizza delivery.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) November 29, 2012
Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint recently launched their catering operation with a menu to accomodate all kinds of gatherings – holiday parties, office parties, birthday parties, game day parties, and more. Uncle Maddio’s catering provides an alternative to the traditional holiday fare or same-old, same-old box pizza delivery. Their catering menu offers something for everyone – including vegan and gluten-free choices – and features Uncle Maddio’s handmade pizza with fresh ingredients, like locally-grown vegetables, free-range and hormone-free chicken, organic greens, and handmade meatballs and sausages. And true to the Uncle Maddio’s “served with love” promise, a designated professional Catering Manager is assigned to each order, ensuring the same high level service found in any Uncle Maddio’s restaurant location.
Catering menu options include six different “catering packs” to fit every budget and palate. We offer our complete pizza menu, which gives you the choice of three crusts (traditional, wheat, gluten free), six sauces, seven cheeses, and more than 47 fresh toppings; our signature gourmet salads; a “box lunch” that features the Uncle Maddio’s paninis; desserts; and drinks. Most catering orders can be processed for same-day delivery or pick up.
“Our catering program aims to demonstrate the quality, efficiency, and superstar service that a customer receives when they walk into an Uncle Maddio’s restaurant,” said Uncle Maddio’s Founder and Chief Pizza Maker Matt Andrew. “By that measure, our catering program has a lot to live up to! So far, we’ve more than exceeded those expectations.”
For more information and to book Uncle Maddio’s catering for your next gathering, visit http://www.unclemaddios.com for a location near you.
Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint is the fastest-growing fast casual pizza franchise. Known as the “Chipotle of pizza,” Uncle Maddio’s launched the fast casual pizza market three years ago with the opening of its first store in Atlanta, Georgia. By the spring of next year, there will be 20 restaurant franchises open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast. For pizza franchising information, contact Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit the Uncle Maddio’s website.
About Uncle Maddio’s
For people who crave homemade pizza, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint is the next generation pizza joint. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s gives customers more choices: three types of crusts, six sauces, and more than 47 fresh toppings, including gluten-free, vegan, organic, and free-range options
- We serve made-to-order, cooked-from-scratch pizza
- Customers talk directly to their pizza maker for a personalized meal that’s hot and ready in six minutes
- Homemade pizzas, toasted paninis, and gourmet salads are prepared with fresh ingredients and salad dressings that are made daily
- We offer fresh, flavorful, healthy toppings you won’t find anywhere else: free-range, hormone-free grilled chicken, Angus steak, whole wheat dough, gluten-free crust, vegan Daiya cheese, and local fresh veggies
- Meals are affordable – $7 for an individual pizza with up to three toppings
Owning an Uncle Maddio’s
Uncle Maddio’s leads the way in fast casual pizza restaurant franchising opportunities. You too can join the best pizza franchise. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s was created by the founding member and former president of Moe’s Southwest Grill. Our executive management team has over 50 years experience in the restaurant industry.
- Uncle Maddio’s is a turn-key business that’s simple to own and operate – no delivery and no drive-through
- Attractive food and labor costs, flexible store footprint, low investment, and no hidden costs
- Uncle Maddio’s is the fastest-growing fast casual pizza restaurant in the Southeast. By the end of the first quarter in 2013, there will be 20 Uncle Maddio’s restaurants open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast.
To own an Uncle Maddio’s franchise business in your neighborhood, email Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com.