Try posting Christmas gifts ahead of your travel, if possible.
Kent (PRWEB UK) 30 November 2012
Although keeping the feeling of Christmas is all about attitude, these pointers should help to keep the jolly spirit of the season while travelling.
- Planning ahead for travelling is always the top priority for keeping calm and having a smoother journey. Organise for car parking at the airport and flight transfers ahead of the travel date.
- To arrive at the airport and keep in good spirits, confirm the flight times in advance to avoid the grumpy feeling of waiting around at the airport.
- Use some of the available technology to reduce stress; try pre-checking in online , so you will just need to go to the bag drop off line which moves faster than the check-in. One advantage to pre-checking is choosing your seating in advance.
- There are some specific days in December that tend to be busier than others. Avoid those days for travel if possible, but if it is a must to travel on these days, plan ahead for longer driving journeys on the road. Some of the busiest days could be the ones where schools close, two days before Christmas, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the day just after. If lifestyle permits, leave before and return after the busiest days.
- If visiting friends or family in countries that usually would have severe winters, do some weather watching ahead of time and plan to travel before the severe weather steps in for that country.
- If you must lug Christmas presents, do not wrap those that will be going on your trip. Security checks may need to open these gifts and that would be the end of all the pretty wrapping. Try posting Christmas gifts ahead of your travel, if possible.
- Keep updated on what is allowed in hand luggage. This would avoid embarrassing moments of having to take out items and also this will avoid holding up queues for other holiday travellers.
- Make use of mobile apps to help with organising holiday documents and hotel booking etc. There are quite a few out there and Luggage Superstore has recommended some in other articles.
So go ahead and make that list of things to start doing and preparing to get set for the Christmas holidays.
If you like our posting, just drop us a line as we would love to hear from you.
Luggage Superstore’s established site is in West Kingsdown, Kent. Their aim is providing competitive prices of the highest quality luggage and top calibre Customer Service for online luggage shopping.