Woburn, MA & Orlando, FL (PRWEB) November 30, 2012
HealthcareSource, the leading provider of talent management solutions for the healthcare industry, today announced the successful conclusion of its 10th Annual User Conference, Talent Outcomes, held at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Lake Buena Vista, FL.
For three days (November 7-9, 2012), participants from healthcare HR departments across the U.S. gathered to participate in 50+ educational sessions on a wide range of issues impacting human resource professionals at hospitals and other healthcare institutions. The overall theme of Talent Outcomes 2012 was "For the Love of HR." Attendees and staff shared "the HR love" on social channels throughout the event and wore temporary "For the Love of HR" tattoos. Talent Outcomes 2012 also featured expanded opportunities for peer-to-peer networking, new educational sessions, a larger partner exposition and even more client-led sessions.
This year, HealthcareSource client presenters blogged about their sessions prior to the conference, writing about topics such as physician recruitment strategies, improving the candidate experience and successfully implementing performance management software.
"Talent Outcomes brought together clients who attended the very first conference with many first time attendees," said Peter Segall, CEO & President, HealthcareSource. "For the 10th year, we made a special effort to ensure that our clients and partners would leave with practical, real world ideas and knowledge they can apply in their workplaces. We focused on topics such as sourcing strategies, performance management goals, employee recognition and HCAHPS. We offered a variety of sessions, including focus groups, roundtables, software demos and updates, training workshops, and clients presented on best practices. Talent Outcomes is an incredible learning opportunity for attendees - it's also an incredible learning opportunity for us as a company."
On Twitter, Joni Lee, Software & Project Specialist, for Samaritan Health Services in (Corvallis, Oregon), noted, "Talent Outcomes focus groups are still my favorite! There's nothing better than sitting in a room with HealthcareSource staff and having your voice heard."
Recruiter Sabrina Young, Southeastern Regional Medical Center (Lumberton, NC), posted on Facebook, "I love helping our employees in any way that's needed, whether it's listening, giving advice about a situation or encouraging employees to be team players and striving to give care as if that patient was their family member."
Ashley Seitzer, Staff Recruiter, Cuyuna Regional Medical Center (Crosby, MN), posted, "I love coming to HR conferences like Talent Outcomes to discuss ideas with my peers and get motivation to go back to my healthcare organization and start working towards change."
HealthcareSource also marked their 10th annual conference by recognizing clients for their outstanding achievements in 2012:
- Last year, HealthcareSource announced the launch of HUG - a community for local HealthcareSource User Groups. HealthcareSource offers a grant for clients to launch their local HUG, online resources and support for HUG members. At Talent Outcomes 2012, HealthcareSource honored the Ohio HealthcareSource User Group (HUG, Ohio) with the HUG of the Year Award. For being the most engaged HUG, they received an additional HealthcareSource grant to fund their user group activities in 2013.
- The HealthcareSource Talent-in-Talent 2012 Award was given to HR representatives from Southwest General Health Center, Nantucket Cottage Hospital, Heartland Regional Medical Center, Akron Children's Hospital, Amherst Hospital, Samaritan Albany General Hospital, Milford Regional Medical Center, Oakwood Healthcare System, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, and Ephriam McDowell Health. These organizations were recognized for providing the most support to other clients by acting as mentors and sharing their ideas on the HealthcareSource community portal. The winners were rewarded with a grant to be used towards an event for their HR department and a free pass to attend Talent Outcomes.
Distinguished Talent Outcomes 2012 Keynote speakers included:
- Dr. Frederick Morgeson, Michigan State University
- Stephanie Drake, Executive Director, American Society of Healthcare Human Resources Administration
- David Szary, Founder, LEAN Human Capital & The Recruiter Academy
Next year's Talent Outcomes conference will be held October 28-30, 2013, at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf, Boston, MA.
With over 1,700 healthcare facilities as clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management software for the healthcare industry. Through its cloud-based solutions, HealthcareSource helps healthcare organizations source, hire, assess, develop and retain the best workforce possible in order to reduce costs and to improve patient satisfaction and safety. The company's talent management software solutions include applicant tracking, onboarding, performance management, behavioral assessments, reference checking, physician recruiting, and candidate sourcing. A private corporation, HealthcareSource focuses exclusively on the healthcare industry and consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. HealthcareSource was named 2011 category leader for Talent Management by KLAS Research. For more information visit http://www.healthcaresource.com, call 800.869.5200, or email solutions(at) healthcaresource.com
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.