Still with the blonde hair and blue eyes of your typical surfer, Craig helps his customers find the longest lasting and least expensive solution to their water and waste water problems.
Orlando, Florida (PRWEB) November 30, 2012
Cloud 9 Services, Inc. was founded in Orlando, Florida in 2001 specializing in water and waste water maintenance and repairs including lift station and sewer cleaning. Cloud 9 Services, Inc. is licensed as Florida State Certified Plumbing Contractors, Underground Utility Contractors, Mechanical Contractors, General Contractor’s which provides Cloud 9‘s customers with more service than ever before.
Rick Fender, Vice President of Cloud 9 Services, Inc. reported “Craig Lee was born in in 1957 in Columbus Georgia. He has been in the greater Orlando area since 1961. His hobbies are fishing and surfing when he was a young man. Still with the blonde hair and blue eyes of your typical surfer, Craig helps his customers find the longest lasting and least expensive solution to their water and waste water problems.
Projects Craig has handled include the following:
- Merita Bakery Lift Station construction
- Merita Bakery plumbing and slip lining project
- Florida Hospital storm line repairs
- Retention Pond Remediation for Thrifty Car
- CVS Pharmacy warehouse (4) lift station replacement
- Alan Jackson sewer line connection
- Duncan Donuts Grease Trap installations
- Little Caesar Grease Trap installations
Craig’s ability to investigate projects and determine the most long lasting and cost effective solution has sent his career soaring through the industry. Anyone who is in need of a sewer solution, Craig and Cloud 9 are the best team to consider.
Cloud 9 Services, Inc. offers the following services to its customers:
- Jetvac cleaning
- Lift station cleaning and maintenance
- Underground utility cleaning and repair
- Grease Trap maintenance and replacement
- Storm line cleaning, video and repair
- Water line repair
- Plumbing and mechanical piping
- Bypass sewer pumping
- Lift Station Remote Monitoring
Cloud 9 Services, Inc.’s key personnel included Xi Lu “Lucy” President, Rick Fender Vice President, Sally Li Office Manager, Dean Hurst Project Manager, John Burgstiner Project Manager, Jose Negron Sewer Technician and Tom Delgado Sewer Technician.
Contact the company by phone toll free at 1-866-3CLOUD9 or visit their website at http://www.cloud9service.com.