...The combination of the latest technologies, ease of use, intuitive design and smart functionality come together to provide an unparalleled level of forecasting power and actionable information.
New York, NY (PRWEB) November 06, 2012
Enhanced Retail Solutions (ERS) releases a demand planning tool that integrates multiple points of data including wholesale inventory and production, point of sale, seasonality profiles, and perhaps most importantly- the user’s thinking- to provide the most accurate future sales and inventory predictions. The ability to “teach” the forecast how a planner thinks and automatically have it adjust based on realities can save hours of time while improving overall forecasting accuracy. The system aims to reduce the amount of “outside spreadsheets” and manual manipulation that are a drag on so many companies’ productivity today.
Some of the key features include:
- Adaptive Business Rules- teach the system how to automatically adjust the forecast based on events that may affect performance (changing sales trend, new store openings, stores that are above or below minimum presentation standards, etc.).
- Interactive Sales Curve- Integrate seasonality into forecast using sales curves. Adjust the curves by dragging points on a graph rather than manually changing numbers.
- Advanced filtering, search, categorizing and ranking to speed up item search and ease SKU organization.
- Over 50 parameters available to make adjustments to arrive at the most accurate forecast.
- Interactive screen design- make adjustments right on the screen and see how they affect the forecast.
- Multiple views and exception reports- retail and wholesale combined, wholesale only, forecast exceptions, sales by week, past performance and recommended buy by week.
- Save different versions of a forecast with comments.
- Import a retailer’s forecast and compare system-generated estimate to retailer estimate with percentage difference for collaborative forecasting.
- Cross platform and web based to run anywhere, anytime on PC, Mac and many mobile devices including the iPad.
“With today’s unpredictable retail environment it is no longer enough to just keep an eye on inventory levels” according to ERS Founder and CEO Jim Lewis. “For years, our Desktop Analyst application has provided a simple and efficient way for our clients to better manage their business- and has saved them millions of dollars in unproductive inventory while increasing sales and profit dramatically. With the introduction of our cloud based Intelligent Retail suite, the combination of the latest technologies, ease of use, intuitive design and smart functionality come together to provide an unparalleled level of forecasting power and actionable information”.
About Enhanced Retail Solutions LLC
Enhanced Retail Solutions is a New York based software and consulting firm specializing in retail analysis for the manufacturer. ERS’ state of the art software tools and consulting deliver critical data quickly, easily and cost effectively, adding over one hundred million dollars to their clients’ bottom line. ERS’ broad customer base includes industry leaders in the Apparel, Footwear, Home Textile, Toy, Home Décor, Home Improvement, Electronics, Consumer Products, Housewares and Food Industries. For more information, visit http://www.EnhancedRetailSolutions.com.