"We can mix or match the ImageNow mobile capabilities for solutions developed in iOS, Android, or Windows Mobile platforms.”
Kansas City, Missouri (PRWEB) December 04, 2012
Tricension is now providing custom mobile systems integration solutions to current and future clients with Perceptive’s enterprise content management system (ECM).
Tricension was the first organization to be recognized as a Perceptive Software Development Network partner and is now offering custom mobile applications for ImageNow 6.6 and 6.7 to extend the value of the Perceptive Software ECM platform.
Tricension’s Perceptive Software integrations provide for basic capabilities of:
- Select from a Perceptive Software view and display the list of available documents
- Display and manipulate the selected document
- Capture an image using the camera on a mobile device and allow the user to specify index values on the mobile device
- Take action on assigned Perceptive Software Tasks (i.e. ImageNow tasks and workflow items)
- Mobile solutions are developed in iOS, Android, or Windows Phone platforms.
Mike Lammers, CEO of Tricension, states “Tricension’s management consulting experience, broad industry and technology knowledge coupled with our Perceptive Software's systems integration expertise positions the organization well to deliver the custom mobile enterprise content management solutions to Perceptive Software clients.”
The primary objective of the mobile Perceptive Software custom solution offering is to extend the value of their Perceptive Software investment. Custom mobile services include:
- Agile methodology
- Solution design
- Mobile development
- Quality testing and deployment
- Project Management
Tricension is a growing Kansas City, MO based business solutions and software development firm partnering with clients to overcome obstacles that stand in the way of business success. They hold multiple Perceptive Software certifications as well as Microsoft Partner Network Certifications including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Web Development, and Microsoft Content Management.