Protect Your Bubble, a travel protection brand, has a few suggestions on how to choose the right honeymoon destination.
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) December 01, 2012
Wedding planning can be stressful, but knowing that there’s a fantastic honeymoon on the horizon may soften the blow. There is a considerable amount of time and research that goes into deciding where to visit. Protect Your Bubble, a travel protection brand, has a few suggestions on how to choose the right honeymoon destination.
- Budget – While locations such as Bali or Hawaii are excellent choices, plane fare is not cheap. Determine a reasonable budget before deciding on where to go and be willing to stick to that budget no matter what. There are still plenty of nice places to visit that will not require taking out a loan just for a honeymoon.
- Seasons – Some places, such as the Caribbean, are seasonal with the U.S. winters being the most popular time to visit, and therefore, the most expensive as well. Also, the tropics have unpredictable weather patterns like hurricanes and typhoons in the summer. Have these things in mind before booking a trip.
- Look for all-inclusive – Many resorts offer special honeymoon vacation packages that will cover everything a honeymoon couple will need and want. Be sure to research each package entirely before choosing; a particular activity or food and beverage may not be included, which can be a dampener.
- Languages spoken – Often, many tourist destinations will offer English speaking translators, but some truly remote locations may not. It’s imperative to ensure that the couple arranges a translator guide to avoid serious conflict. Popular Mexican destinations, like Cancun, offer plenty of English speaking resorts, but out of the resort and into the city may be all Spanish.
- Vaccinations – Find out before if certain vaccinations are necessary, and make an appointment with a physician before leaving to get the shots required. It is best to have immunity a month (or more depending on the vaccine) before leaving. Visit the CDC.gov for a full overview.
No matter the destination, vacation protection is a great way to cover trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubbletravel protection gives travelers peace of mind, starting at $14 per trip. Visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA