Gadget insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, shares some ways to save this holiday season.
Atlanta, Ga. (PRWEB) December 02, 2012
Miss the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales? Not to worry; there are still plenty of ways to save money this Christmas. Gadget insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, shares some ways to save this holiday season.
1. Set a budget – No matter if the budget is large or small, it’s always a good idea to set parameters to ensure that spending stays under control. The budget should be an overall spending budget, not individualized.
2. Create a detailed shopping list – Before the shopping even begins, consumers should make a list of everyone on their list. Then, identify how much to allocate for each person from the overall spending budget. This can be tricky and take some time, but this is a great way to ensure that the parameters remain in check. Once this is complete, fill in the list with gift ideas. Listing a few potential choices per person will enable flexibility later on.
3. Join Retailer Conversations – Many retailers will send out exclusive discounts to their email database or their social media followers. They undoubtedly will alert their followers of upcoming sales or discounts. This is a great way to stay connected, receive perks and potentially save money.
4. Clip Coupons – While it may sound time consuming, it can save consumers a significant amount of money. Thumb through the newspaper or catalog and look for savings; this will help reduce time spent out shopping.
5. Buy online – Take advantage of free shipping when possible and don’t shy away from “pre-loved” or gently used items, like on eBay for instance. There are many other great online retail sources, so get busy browsing!
Gadgets are hot items on many consumer’s shopping lists (and wish lists) this holiday. Be sure to protect your gadgets. Protect Your Bubble provides mobile gadget insurance which covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours.
In addition, Protect Your Bubble’s home gadget extended warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops and game consoles, as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more. Consumers can enjoy a 25 percent discount on Home Gadget Extended Warranties. The offer is available on regular monthly or one-time protection plan prices. Consumers can take advantage of this limited time offer by visiting the Home Gadget tab at us.protectyourbubble.com and entering “holiday25” into the discount code field on the purchase page.
For a quick quote, visit ProtectYourBubble.com today.
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA