A good way to satiate the hunger which could betray you and your resolution next year is to gorge out for a New Year’s Eve 2013 dinner in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas (PRWEB) December 22, 2012
With every new year comes a fresh slew of New Year’s resolutions. Whether or not they get followed through is another question. A good way to satiate the hunger which could betray you and your resolution next year is to gorge out for a New Year’s Eve 2013 dinner in Las Vegas. Consider it a last meal at some of the best restaurants in Las Vegas hotels.
EarlyVegas.com presents the 5 best NYE 2013 dinners Las Vegas and how much they’ll cost per person.
1. Tender Steak & Seafood at Luxor: Induce a fit of the meat-sweats at Tender Steak & Seafood with a special NYE 2013 dinner menu which includes the savory grilled Black Angus beef filet mignon. A ticket into this Luxor Las Vegas restaurant will run guests $95 a person. Tender Steak & Seafood is a romantic dinner destination for couples eager to enjoy New Year’s Eve 2013 in Las Vegas together.
2. Sushi Roku at Caesars Palace: How does international food sound for NYE 2013 dinner in Las Vegas? Sushi Roku, located in the forum shops at Caesars Palace Vegas Hotel & Casino, is featuring a seven course Omakase New Year’s dinner for a fulfilling start to the night. Tickets to this Las Vegas restaurants NYE 2013 dinner will cost $120. Don’t wait until midnight to head over to Sushi Roku either: the final seating will be at 11:45 pm.
3. 35 Steaks + Martinis at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino: Send 2012 off with a strong martini and a New Year’s dinner at 35 Steaks + Martinis. The restaurant is located in the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and is charging $125 per person for their four course NYE 2013 dinner menu. Look for delicious entrees like Hard Spice Shrimp Cocktail, Wagyu Rossini and Stone Crab Bisque, just to name a few.
4. Brand Steakhouse at Monte Carlo: The highly popular Brand Steakhouse is providing a special four course NYE 2013 Vegas dinner with dishes that include Anton’s Tomahawk Rib Eye and Scottish Smoked Salmon. For one of the best steaks in Vegas, head to Brand Steakhouse in the Monte Carlo on New Year’s Eve 2013. The four course dinner costs $140 per person and guests also have the option of spending an additional $50 for unlimited glasses of Veuve Cliquot to ring in the new year.
5. STACK at The Mirage: The variety is wide at STACK for New Year’s Eve 2013 dinner in Las Vegas. Patrons to this restaurant located in The Mirage will be able to choose from a 24 oz. bone-in Cowboy Steak to lobster tacos, and plenty more. Get to STACK Las Vegas early and enter for $150 per person. Gala seating will run $165 and guests also have the option of adding endless pours of Veuve Cliquot for an extra $50.
EarlyVegas.com is an authority on how to save money and get the best value when planning travel to Las Vegas. EarlyVegas.com searches the web for the best packages, specials, promotions, deals, and promo code offers that help travelers save and get the most value when booking hotel rooms, tours, and shows in Las Vegas.