Nice, France (PRWEB UK) 3 December 2012
Amid the uncertainty of the global economic crisis, in the British continued to seek out secondary residences in France for its French appeal rather than economic return on investment. Nice Properties Real Estate, one of the French Riviera's leading real estate group, reports the top 5 reasons in 2012 why British clients continue to be avid property buyers in the world's most popular vacation destination even during the eurozone crisis.
1. Lifestyle- The charm of the French way of life seems to be a true appeal to the British buyer as Provencal style homes, small villages with cobblestone streets, farmers markets, and very al fresco cafes and restaurants are the appealing qualities that buyers look for when searching for a second residence. The advantage of Italy's close proximity is also an added benefit especially to go to the big farmers market in Ventimiglia which is a favorite among the British residents.
2. Culture- The numerous entertainment venues, nightclubs, jazz and music festivals, performing arts, operas and sporting events such as the Monaco Grand Prix, the Cannes Film Festival, Antibes Yacht Show among many others, provide many enjoyable opportunities that draw on the interest of the British client.
3. Weather- In comparison to the famous wet and cold weather in the United Kingdom, the Mediterranean climate in southern France provides sunny hot summers, pleasant autumn weather, moderate winters with snow in the nearby alps for skiing, and picturesque springtime weather. The weather is welcomed by most British clientele.
4. Scenery - The azure blue color of the Mediterranean Sea along the French Riviera, the green countryside with rolling hills, and the majestic mountain peaks of the southern French Alps offer year round nature-based activities that the British enjoy.
5. Neighbor to the England - One of nicest advantages of having a secondary vacation home or apartment in southern France is its close proximity to England (2 hour flight from Nice International Airport) that means less travel time to their vacation destination, less travel expenses, and easy facility of coming and going to checking on their property.
Michael Fusaro, the commercial director for Nice Properies Real Estate, explains, "We are suprised to see that even during such an affecting economic crisis, that our British clients are more concerned with lifestyle factors more than getting a return on their investment." He further adds, "Our British clients simply like to spend their time here in southern France."
About Nice Properties Real Estate Group
Nice Properties is the French Riviera’s leading real estate group specializing in the sale of luxury villas, vacation homes, apartments, commercial real estate and new build programs, and has the most effective professional multi-lingual network of real estate professionals with 5 offices along the Cote d’Azur from Cannes to Beaulieau, providing an efficient and seamless platform for the best real estate opportunities and investments on the French Riviera.
Please visit the Nice Properties website http://www.nice-properties.com to find out more information regarding the latest real estate opportunities on the French Riviera.