This has been an exciting year for NetCom Learning and definitely one that demonstrates the efforts our entire organization has worked toward in becoming the most trusted and respected learning organization.
New York, NY (PRWEB) December 03, 2012
As 2012 nears an end NetCom Learning, the award-winning and innovative IT and business training skills organization, celebrates the year having earned several industry awards for excellence and innovation. Having been recognized with several industry awards in previous years NetCom Learning is excited to announce a record number of awards.
“This has been an exciting year for NetCom Learning and definitely one that demonstrates the efforts our entire organization has worked toward in becoming the most trusted and respected learning organization. It’s a moment in which NetCom Learning should be proud but also one in which our customers should be proud because they also contribute to our success,” said NetCom Learning CEO Russell Sarder.
This year NetCom Learning’s awards included:
- Being chosen out of hundreds of learning organizations to be named a Top 20 2012 IT Training Company by TrainingIndustry.com
- Company of the Year Best in Biz Awards 2012 as selected by 32 judges from top-tier publications like ABC, Business Week and PC Magazine
- Sarder’s book Learning: Steps to Becoming a Passionate Lifelong Learner, was awarded in the Motivational Category by the Independent Book Publishing Professionals Group.
- Sarder was also honored with the Top 10 Asian American Business Award for the second year in a row for his leadership, vision and business accomplishments
- Inc. 500 | 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the country for the third year
- American Business Awards for Company of the Year, Executive of the Year and an award for Innovation for its Learning CMS enterprise resource planning (ERP) system for the education and learning industry
In the past NetCom Learning earned:
- 2011 Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Management Technology
- 2011 Best in Books Award for Sarder’s learning book Learning: Steps to Becoming a Passionate Lifelong Learner
- EC-Council, Circle of Excellence, which it received for two years in a row
- Microsoft awards including CPLS of the Year, the Marketing Excellence Award; the Navision Training Award; and Top Training Provider in North America.
The awards validate NetCom Learning’s success reaching its mission to grow profitably every year by becoming the most trusted and respected organization in the industry.
The awards also recognize the significant accomplishments of NetCom Learning employees and help attract highly-qualified instructors. NetCom Learning instructors have an individual average of 16 years of experience and a cumulative average of more than 10,500 years experience. They carry an average instructor evaluation of 8.6 out of 9, one of the highest instructor evaluations in the industry.
More than 80 percent of the Fortune 100 and more than 71,000 professionals in all have been trained at its East Coast, Southwest and West Coast locations since its 1998 inception. It has a solid history as being the company corporations turn to for training.
NetCom Learning partners with more than 20 top vendors, including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, EC-Council, Adobe, and Autodesk Training Center. NetCom Learning's excellence in training earned the company the Microsoft 2007 Worldwide Learning Solutions Partner of the Year out of a pool of 1400 training companies.
The high quality of training has resulted in over 1,600 positive testimonials and a 96% customer satisfaction rate with those customers indicating they would recommend NetCom Learning to others. It’s also helped NetCom Learning earn its highest ever Net Promoter Score of 78.81, which is higher than even Apple.
To learn more about NetCom Learning visit http://www.netcomlearning.com
About NetCom Learning
NetCom Learning is an innovative leader in IT, business and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom Learning has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, serviced over 45,500 business customers, and advanced the skills of more than 71,000 professionals through hands-on, expert-led training, with the organization maintaining an average instructor evaluation score of 8.6 out of 9. NetCom Learning was recognized by Microsoft Corporation as its Worldwide Training Partner of the Year and named twice to Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing private companies in America. The organization was also recently named to the 2012 Top 20 IT Training Companies Watch List by TrainingIndustry.com and was named “Company of the Year” by the American Business Awards.
The purpose of NetCom Learning is to promote the values of lifelong learning