San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 03, 2012
Following the success of two conferences in 2012, Affiliate Management Days, one of the most in-depth and practical professional conferences in the country, is returning to San Francisco April 16-17, 2013. The conference kicks off with a humorous keynote from Brian Massey on the conversion rates of landing pages, followed by a series of marquee speakers:
- Jason Spievak, the CEO of RingRevenue, will discuss the advantages of pay-per-call and its relevance to the mobile market.
- Jim Sterne, founder of eMetrics Summit, will look at how attendees can use creative thinking, big data and analysis to solve the problems that merchants and affiliate managers face on a daily basis.
- Roger Dooley, author of Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing, will demonstrate practical ways to improve conversions and affiliate loyalty using principles of neuroscience.
Registrants will also not want to miss the first day panel discussion that goes inside the mind of a super affiliate. Three super affiliates – who operate in coupon & deals, datafeed and paid search segments – will be on hand to answer questions.
An hour-and-a-half-long debate on the role of affiliate networks, with panelists from Google, Commission Junction, Impact Radius, ShareASale and AvantLink follows on the morning after.
There are only a few more weeks left before the super early bird discount for San Francisco’s Affiliate Management Days 2013 ends. Affiliate marketing teams and executives have until December 21, 2012 to save up to $700.
View the full agenda and see all the in-depth sessions available.
About Affiliate Management Days
Affiliate Management Days is a professional forum for affiliate managers and marketing executives responsible for their company’s affiliate marketing strategy, program management and related operations.
Whether you have an existing affiliate program or you are creating a new initiative, AM Days offers you valuable insights into how other online retailers are successfully implementing and managing their affiliate programs.
AM Days covers topics such as:
- Affiliate program management
- Affiliate recruitment
- Affiliate marketing analytics
- Effective affiliate motivation
- Affiliate marketing fraud
- Types and value of affiliates
- Conversion optimization
- Compliance policing & enforcement
- Solutions to challenges and threats
- Legislative questions/issues
- Leveraging emerging trends
- Mobile affiliate marketing
- Offline performance marketing
About Conference Chair
Affiliate Management Days is organized and chaired by Geno Prussakov, an award-winning affiliate marketing expert, who over the years has personally contributed to the affiliate marketing success of hundreds of brands worldwide. Prussakov’s bestselling A Practical Guide to Affiliate Marketing (2007) and Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day (2011) have trained thousands of Internet marketing professionals. He has now partnered with Rising Media to also bring you this unique conference.
About Rising Media
Rising Media is a global events producer excelling in Internet and technology-related conferences and exhibitions. Rising Media-produced events include Data Driven Business Week, eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit, Conversion Conference, DemandCon, GAUGE, Predictive Analytics World, Text Analytics World, Affiliate Management Days, Building Business Capability, Social Media Economy Days, Web Effectiveness Conference, Search Marketing Expo, SemTech and Social Gaming Summit in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Finland and Australia.