Specialty insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, shares gift solutions for some of the question marks on your Christmas list.
Atlanta, Ga. (PRWEB) December 03, 2012
- The Foodie – Spoil the food-lover on your list this year and give them a gift they won’t forget. Depending on your budget, you can coordinate a private cooking class at their favorite restaurant or hire a chef to cook for them at their home. If this is out of the realm of possibility, consider a certificate for a cooking class or series at a facility nearby.
- The Wine Aficionado – Wine dinners are becoming more and more popular. Check local newspapers for listings of these special events and make them a reservation and give a certificate in the amount of the class. They will appreciate this. It’s always a good idea to arrange transportation to ensure a fund and safe night out.
- The Avid Traveler – Whether it’s global, stateside or both, one thing’s for sure: they are always on the road. There are many things that can go wrong on a trip (or prevent one from even happening all together). Consider purchasing them an annual travel protection policy. It covers the trips taken in a policy year. Hopefully, all will go smoothly, but if it doesn’t…they’ll thank you.
- The Gadget Lover – It’s safe to assume that the gadget-lover on your list has a ton of money invested in these pricey (and precious) items. If you don’t plan to spend $500 on another gadget for them, consider insurance for their gadgets. Protect Your Bubble provides smartphone and tablet insurance which covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Peace of mind is a wonderful gift.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA