“We have created an array of touch points for attendees to ‘Change Their Perspective’ of what they think is possible for their exhibition,” said GES Chief Sales Officer Jeff Quade.
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) December 03, 2012
Global Experience Specialists (GES), a leader in exhibition, event and entertainment experiences invites EXPO! EXPO! attendees to “Change Their Perspective” of what’s possible for their exhibition by visiting GES at booth #333.
GES will share:
- Expresso, GES’ exhibit planning, ordering and management tool; a simple to navigate, picture-driven online system, and a one stop shop for show information, guidelines, vendor order forms and online ordering of GES’ products and services.
- E-lit, a new and sustainable way to distribute literature and capture valuable attendee data.
- Creative ideas that turn the show floor into an exciting, engaging experience.
As part of GES’ commitment to continuous learning, GES is the title sponsor of the education sessions. Some of the company’s most passionate professionals will present the following four sessions:
- “Signs” of the Times (Tuesday, December 4, 1 – 2 p.m., W311B – Level 111)
- Coming to America: A Trade Show’s Experience (Thursday, December 6, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m., W311F – Level 111)
- If A Show Were A Person, Would Attendees be Attracted to Him or Her (Thursday, December 6, 9:45 – 10:45 a.m., W315A – Level 111)
- Increase Exhibit Space Revenue through Variable Pricing (Thursday, December 6, 9:45 – 10:45 a.m.)
“We have created an array of touch points for attendees to ‘Change Their Perspective’ of what they think is possible for their exhibition,” said GES Chief Sales Officer Jeff Quade. “From our unique upside down booth where our team is sharing interactive technologies, to our thought leaders presenting engaging education sessions, we believe show organizers will leave EXPO! EXPO! with a new point of view.”
During EXPO! EXPO! GES’ Vice President of Design and Creative, Errol Ahearn will be awarded IAEE’s prestigious Outstanding Achievement in Leadership Award. GES will also be recognized with an Art of Show award in the Best Industry Promotion for an event over 150,000 NSF category for SIA’s Snow Show educational video entitled, “The Adventures of SuperCrate.” The award-winning video may be viewed here. The animation was created by members of GES’ team, led by GES Creative Director, Darren Pasdernick.
GES is also collaborating with IAEE once again to host the spectacular charity event, Humanity Rocks: A Celebration with A Cause. This annual event will be held Wednesday, December 5, from 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. at The Groove at Universal Orlando. Proceeds will benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida.
Global Experience Specialists, Inc. (GES), a Viad Corp (NYSE: VVI) company, is a leading marketing agency that produces exhibitions, events, exhibits and retail environments. GES provides a wide range of services, including turn-key official show services, cutting-edge creative and design, marketing and measurement services—all with an unrivaled global reach. GES partners with leading shows and brands, including the International CES, Spring Fair Birmingham, International Woodworking Fair, CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE, Bell Helicopter, Genzyme, L’Oreal, Warner Bros., and Simon Property Group. GES’ National Servicenter℠ has been recognized with certification under the J.D. Power and Associates Certified Call Center Program℠ for the past four years, and for the third year in a row, Ad Age has named GES as one of the “World’s 50 Largest Agency Companies.” For more information, visit ges.com or the GES blog at defyingconvention.ges.com.