The top ten best selling books in self-publishing for October.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) December 03, 2012
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for October were:
- Broken But Not Beyond Repair by Dr. E. Denise Mather
- Finding the Prosperity Within by Brian Webster
- Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
- Grill It or Skillet by Jane Vogel
- Murder on False River by Martha Gabour Manuel
- Preparing Our Hearts for Christmas by Bill Wittlief
- Presentation Skills 201 by William R. Steele
- Stories of the Rich and Famous by David M. Tavernier
- Tears For Nanertak by Skip Hofstrand
- Walking In Heavenly Authority by Rev. Michael A. Shine, M.B.A.
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.