Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) December 03, 2012
The Holidays are in full swing, but unfortunately for many, bodies are not exempt from this annual decking of the halls. Thankfully, Tanner Martty of Santa Monica's LEAF Lifestyle and Tanya Hart of ROOT Wellness have collaborated to bring everyone an early Christmas present with their Holiday Survival Guide — a 6 week long program designed to get revelers through the holidays unscathed.
With a package that includes private nutrition and exercise instruction tailored to each person's individual needs, the Holiday Survival Guide is available at three different price points to suit everyone.
Package A: ($897)
- 1 one hour private nutrition assessment
- 6 weekly 40 minute private nutrition coaching sessions
- 1 initial training assessment
- 6 private training sessions
- Nutrition and exercise homework
- Future discounts on services and programs including our New Years Resolution Program
Package B: ($1317)
- Everything in Package A plus 6 more private training sessions (total of 12)
Partner Package: ($1497)
- Everything in Package B but for two. Sign up with a friend, co-worker, or family member and save $568 per person. Both parties must train together for fitness sessions. Nutrition sessions are still individual.
So this holiday season, everyone can forget about waiting until New Year's to change their body — start now and show those gingerbread men who's boss.
The Holiday Survival Guide Program is available for purchase at http://rootwellness.tumblr.com/holidaysurvival.
About Tanya Hart of ROOT Wellness:
Tanya Hart is a Certified nutrition coach and owner of root wellness. Gone are the days of calorie counting, restriction, and being a victim of the scale. Tanya's progressive approach is more like food therapy and focuses on the root causes of our distorted body image, obsession with dieting and weight, and our disconnected relationship with food and mealtimes. Unlike with dieting, the changes made during the Root coaching process will last, because they come from an authentic connection and compassion with our bodies. http://rootwellness.tumblr.com/
About Tanner Martty of LEAF Lifestyle:
Tanner’s journey in fitness has taken him down a unique path with a variety of experiences and exposure to world-renowned coaches of every kind, which guide his coaching and training today. As a student of both theory and practical application, he has developed a dynamic methodology for his clientele that results in rapid improvements. http://www.leaflifestyle.com/
Media Contact: Jenn Deese, Melrose PR, jenn(at)melrosepr(dot)com, 310-450-7960, http://www.melrosepr.com