Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB) December 21, 2012
There’s no better way to celebrate New Year’s Eve 2013 than in Las Vegas. Thousands of travelers will flock to Las Vegas for NYE 2013 and rightfully so. Vegas has one of the best New Year’s scenes in the country with dynamite shows through the end of the year and plenty of nightclubs with promising NYE 2013 Las Vegas parties. Las Vegas hotel lounges are an ideal place to enjoy New Year’s Eve 2013 for those in search of a classier, yet lively, destination.
Here are the EarlyVegas.com picks for the 5 best hotel lounges with stiff drinks for New Year’s Eve 2013 Las Vegas.
1. Shadow Bar at Caesars Palace: The ambience and modern decor at Shadow Bar make this Caesars Palace lounge a cool place to celebrate New Year’s Eve 2013 Las Vegas. To set the mood, dancers at Shadow Bar move seductively behind a sheet for a mysterious shadow performance that adds to the lounges vibe. Try a martini at Shadow Bar. They’re made extra strong in the spirit of New Year’s Eve.
2. Eyecandy at Mandalay Bay: Not a very skilled dancer? It doesn’t matter how you move at Eyecandy, just as long as you’re moving. The light up dance floor at Eyecandy in the Mandalay Bay is perfect for celebrating NYE 2013 with a few wild moves. Find inspiration for those moves on the well placed screens in the lounge. The screens play the respective music video for each of the tracks that spin throughout the night.
3. The Chandelier at The Cosmopolitan: The lavish Chandelier lounge in The Cosmopolitan is the best lounge in Sin City for a hedonistic New Year’s Eve 2013 in Las Vegas. The Chandelier is a multi-level Las Vegas lounge with some of the fanciest decor on the Strip and some of the best specialty drinks. There’s no dress code at the swanky Chandelier but it is NYE 2013 in Las Vegas and who wants to be outshined by the bar they’re drinking in?
4. Bar Vdara at Vdara: Bar Vdara is a more casual Las Vegas lounge to enjoy for New Year’s Eve 2013 in Sin City. The lounge is inside Vdara Hotel & Spa with specialty drinks like The Black Dragon to mellow out. Head to Bar Vdara for NYE 2013 in Las Vegas for a laid back nightlife scene perfect for chatting it up with strangers and making new friends for a new year.
5. Rhumbar at The Mirage: Bring the stogies to celebrate New Year’s Eve 2013 at Rhumbar in The Mirage Las Vegas, which allows smoking. Rhumbar serves up top notch rum mixed drinks and patrons can also purchase a flavored hookah if so desired. Head to Rhumbar with a group of friends for attentive service and none of the Vegas Strip nightclubbing headaches this NYE 2013 Las Vegas. Rhumbar will be throwing RHUMBASH 2013 with all-inclusive drinks, food and party favors for $125 per person.
EarlyVegas.com is an authority on how to save money and get the best value when planning travel to Las Vegas. EarlyVegas.com searches the web for the best packages, specials, promotions, deals, and promo code offers that help travelers save and get the most value when booking hotel rooms, tours, and shows in Las Vegas.