The Green Data Center Conference has emerged as a leading event focused on the cost cutting measures of energy efficient techniques and technologies.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) December 04, 2012
GSMI is proud to present the first installment of Green Data Center Conference in 2013 when GDCON will be returning to the city of San Diego.
The Green Data Center Conference has emerged as a leading event focused on the cost cutting measures of energy efficient techniques and technologies. The conference will highlight case studies of successful data center projects and innovative techniques and technologies that will drive down energy costs and minimize total cost of ownership.
The three-day conference will offer attendees a customizable and intimate educational experience consisting of interactive workshops, keynote sessions and breakout track presentations.
Featured presentations include:
- Harley Davidson case study: Using CFD and heat containment for increased efficiency
- Using renewable energy to drive the green data center: A case study of Verne Global’s Iceland facility
- The journey of Facebook’s data center, from 2009 to present
- Bloom energy servers: a look at the new trend in high powered renewable energy
- The value of benchmarking: A look at how The Green Grid’s metrics and measurements can drive industry wide efficiency
- KC Mares: The current state and the future of the data center
For more information including a full speaker lineup and conference agenda please visit GDCON online at http://www.greendatacenterconference.com.
For registration and sponsorship availability please contact Mark Awit at Mark(dot)Awit(at)gsmiweb(dot)com or call 888.409.4418.
About Global Strategic Management Institute:
GSMI is a leader in the industry of executive education, creating conferences, summits, workshops and training sessions that combine rich learning environments with the opportunity to network with today’s most relevant thought leaders, speakers and practitioners. GSMI’s annual events have reached 70% of the Fortune 500 companies, in over 30 countries, covering topics that today’s leaders find most challenging and inspiring. More information about Global Strategic Management Institute’s upcoming educational events for professionals, visit: http://www.gsmiweb.com.
Twitter Follow us: @GSMIonline