Rather than deliver heady prognostications, we focus on practical predictions that enterprise leaders can use to inform their planning for the following year.
Boston / London (PRWEB) December 04, 2012
Real Story Group’s (http://www.realstorygroup.com) international team of analysts recently got together to deliver twelve practical predictions for 2013. These range from consultants rejoicing over SharePoint 2013, to continued reverberations from the HP/Autonomy deal, to the impact of Cloud “adolescence” on enterprise customers.
RSG analysts are available to discuss any and all of these predictions with the press over the next week. Please contact them to schedule an interview.
“Rather than deliver heady prognostications, we focus on practical predictions that enterprise leaders can use to inform their planning for the following year,” notes Tony Byrne, President of The Real Story Group.
RSG’s predictions for 2013 include:
1. SharePoint 2013: Consultants Rejoice, Customers Yawn
2. Trans-Media Trumps Multi-Channel for Brand Marketing
3. Convergence of Social Media Monitoring and Social Media Marketing
4. Cloud Adolescence: Business and IT Both Deal with Growing Pains
5. Web Content & Experience Management Vendors Litter Systems with Outbound Digital Marketing Services
6. The Autonomy Debacle Reverberates Across Several Technology Sectors
7. Document Management and Cloud File-Sharing Vendors Compete Head-to-Head
8. Contextual Mobile Delivery Rises to the Fore
9. Big Data Gives Way to Useful Data
10. Rise of Social Media Compliance Concerns
11. Broadcast & Media Management Will Focus on Social TV Strategies
12. Several DAM Vendors Will Morph into Digital Media Management Suites
Read an explanation of each one of these predictions at the Real Story Group’s blog, http://www.realstorygroup.com/Blog/2486-Twelve-Predictions-for-2013.
About The Real Story Group
The Real Story Group, established in 2001, is a buyer's advocate for enterprises looking to invest in content and web technologies. We provide research and advisory services to support end-users through content technology selection and implementation. We publish independent vendor evaluations (http://www.realstorygroup.com) that help Business and IT leaders sort out suitable technology choices to fit their particular needs. Our research is known for its technical depth, readability, and absolute neutrality.