Protect Your Bubble, specialty insurance brand, offers eight great gift ideas this Hanukkah.
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) December 04, 2012
It’s that time of year again! There are so many gift options out there for the special people on your list, who does one decide? Protect Your Bubble, specialty insurance brand, offers eight great gift ideas this Hanukkah.
1. Tablet– Either the Kindle Fire or an iPad is a great gift for Hanukkah. Both tablets are WiFi ready and with the copious number of free apps, perfect for a night in, on the go or while vacationing.
2. Ultimate Dining Experience – Coordinate a private cooking class at the recipient’s favorite restaurant or hire a chef to cook for them at their home. If this is outside of your budget, consider a certificate for a cooking class or series at a facility nearby.
3. Gaming System – The Nintendo Wii has dropped in price significantly, as have the Xbox 360 and PS3 machines. Refurbished machines are still abundant and there are enough used games to stay entertained for the foreseeable future.
4. Wine Time - Wine dinners are becoming more and more popular. Check local newspapers for listings of these special events and make them a reservation and give a certificate in the amount of the class. They will appreciate this. It’s always a good idea to arrange transportation to ensure a fund and safe night out. If that’s too expensive for your budget, consider personalizing wine glasses or a carafe by having their monogram engraved.
5. TV – Who wouldn’t want a TV? With the newer, lighter and thinner LED TV’s as cheap as ever, buying one is a great idea. In fact, a DVD/TV combination is even better for the techies on your list.
6. Peace of Mine on the Road – For those who are on the road a lot, peace of mind can be invaluable. There are many things that can go wrong on a trip (or prevent one from even happening all together). Consider purchasing them an annual travel protection policy from Protect Your Bubble. It covers the trips taken in a policy year. Hopefully, all will go smoothly, but if it doesn't…they’ll thank you.
7. iPod/MP3 player – If you’re looking for something to get a child, a cool gadget to give is the iPod or an MP3 player. With features and functions equivalent to a cell phone except phones, most iPods can send/receive texts. Music and videos are its primary function, but it is a good step into the world of responsibility before moving up to a proper phone.
8. Handheld game system – While the home console systems are great, taking them on a trip is not feasible. A more practical and inexpensive solution is a handheld game system. The Nintendo 3DS, PSP and soon to be released WiiU are great choices for kids. Regardless of the gadget, adding insurance is a good idea. Protect Your Bubble offers 24 hour replacement on any gadget, guaranteed, regardless of theft, damage or loss.
This holiday, whether giving or receiving a gadget, be sure to protect it. Protect Your Bubble provides smartphone and tablet insurance which covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. In addition, Protect Your Bubble’s home gadget extended warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more. For a quick quote, visit ProtectYourBubble.com today!
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA