Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB) December 05, 2012
There are few destinations in the world that are more popular to celebrate New Year's than Las Vegas. Each year, thousands upon thousands of travelers head to Las Vegas to see the year out and welcome in the next. For those looking for a hot party, Las Vegas on New Year's Eve is the place to be. EarlyVegas.com ranks the best party hotels for NYE 2013 in Las Vegas to make it clear which Strip locations are the ones to be at this year.
5. Aria Resort and Casino: The Aria Resort and Casino might not be the first place you think of when considering the best party hotels in Las Vegas, but New Year's at the resort is set to be one to remember. Haze nightclub at Aria will present R&B performer John Legend on December 30th and FUN on New Year's Eve. FUN is the band behind radio hits like "We Are Young" and "Some Nights"; tickets for FUN on NYE in Las Vegas are $125 per person. At another Aria nightclub, GOLD Boutique, partiers will get to drink from an open bar from 9pm- midnight as DJ Shadow Red spins jams into 2013 or they can head to The Deuce Lounge to celebrate with Playboy Playmate Jessica Burciaga.
4. Caesars Palace: Besides being the hotel featured in The Hangover, Caesars Palace has a well-deserved reputation for being a Las Vegas party destination. PURE Nightclub at Caesars is an Early Vegas favorite with it's outdoor terrace and regular presence on lists as one of the best nightclubs in the country. This New Year's 2013, partiers at PURE will be accompanied by Young Money breakout star Nicki Minaj. The multi-platinum rapper and songwriter will be performing and generally having a good time with patrons as 2013 is welcomed in. The cover charge for this New Year's Eve party in Las Vegas will run men $110 and women $55, though the current prices are subject to change.
3. Venetian / Palazzo: TAO at the Venetian and LAVO at the Palazzo are throwing New Year's Eve parties in Las Vegas that true party animals won't want to miss. Hip hop artist J. Cole will be hosting the festivities at TAO along with DJ Ross One while Brandy and DJ Five will oversee things at LAVO. Prepare yourself for a lot of boozing at these Las Vegas NYE 2013 parties: from 9pm- 11pm each club will have an open bar. Tickets for the party at TAO will run partiers $125 and $75 to party at LAVO. After the midnight champagne toast to the New Year, ticketholders will be able to hop between the two parties if desired. The ticket to these New Year's parties in Las Vegas also lets guests receive a 10% discount on a meal at either TAO or LAVO on January 1st.
2. Hard Rock Hotel and Casino: Big-name musical acts regularly make tour stops at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, so finding live music popping off there is never a difficult thing. This year, The Black Keys will be rocking 2012 away at The Joint on December 30th and 31st. Tickets start at $95 and are available as part of room and show packages at the hotel. The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino is also reopening Body English on December 28th, a seductive and young nightclub with a lighting system that excites the senses and will have everyone pumped for the start of a new year.
1. The Palms Casino and Resort: The Palms Casino and Resort Las Vegas is home to three nightclubs that are among the most popular on the Strip: Moon, Rain and Ghostbar. This New Year's Eve The Palms nightclubs will feature plenty of live music, gallons of booze and thousands of reckless New Year's revelers. To get crowds as wild as possible, it's necessary to have very hype music, which is where rapper Pitbull comes in. Pitbull will be pumping the crowd up at The Palms on December 28th and 29th with tickets available for $85. Also performing at The Palms will be ?uestlove at Moon on December 29th, Iggy Azalea at Moon on December 30th and Travis Barker and rapper Yelawolf at Rain on December 31st, just to name a few.
EarlyVegas.com is an authority on all things cheap and fun in Las Vegas. Early Vegas provides travelers with the tips, reviews and deals on hotels, tours and shows that make traveling to Las Vegas the unique experience that it should be.