6Webs.com, the consumers' #1 choice for independent and unbiased home security systems reviews.
Oklahoma City, OK (PRWEB) December 05, 2012
6Webs.com, the independent home security systems review website announced Wednesday, December 05, 2012 that their 2013 home security systems reviews will be conducted early in Q1 of 2013. The national review site has helped thousands of consumers make a decision on purchasing the best home security system for their family.
6Webs.com will continue its annual reviews and rankings of the best home security companies in the country. In 2012 several security companies were reviewed and ranked following 6Webs.com strict criteria for reviewing security companies. The result was thousands of home security shoppers were introduced to the best security companies in the nation.
2013 will be no different, 6Webs.com will be ranking the best home security companies based on the following key metrics:
1. Customer service record: Probably one of the top considerations for potential customers. The best way to determine this is to research existing customer feedback and understand how current customers feel about the quality of service they receive from their current home security company.
2. Monitoring service plans: It is important to highlight which home security companies have the most comprehensive monitoring plans. 24 hour response is a must have for most home security system shoppers, fire monitoring is also important. Web and remote access features, alerts and notifications are options that most users rave about.
3. Equipment: Quality, reliable hardware is an important component of a home security system. Is it from a reputable brand? Is a question that is commonly asked. Ease of use and history of the brand amongst current users are good indicators in deciding the quality of the equipment.
4. Value and Pricing: The security system and monitoring plans should be a good value to a broad range of people. Home security system prices should not only be in the price range of most shoppers but they should hold a good long time value for the customers.
5. Other initiatives: This is a broad web focused on what’s up and coming amongst security companies, we saw initiatives like home automation and home energy management come to light in 2012. Some home security companies invest in certain initiatives to improve the user interaction and overall functionality of the home security system for their customers. 6Webs.com will provide updates as to new initiatives provided by home security companies in 2013.
6Webs.com is an independent review site that closely watches the home security market and recommends best buys to consumers. The national review site is dedicated to providing consumers with the latest and most up-to-date information related to the home security industry. For more information on how to purchase the best security system, visit them online today.