San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 06, 2012
Hearsay Social®, provider of the leading social sales and marketing platform, announced today that its CEO and founder Clara Shih will speak on the future of technology and innovation at the inaugural New York Times DealBook Conference on Wednesday, December 12. Ms. Shih will participate in a panel alongside Sequoia Capital Chairman Michael Moritz and Google Chairman Eric Schmidt addressing 400 government officials, chief executive officers, and analysts.
Hearsay Social recognizes a massive shift underway in the industry toward embracing social and mobile technology to drive deeper customer relationships and long-term productivity gains. Ms. Shih’s remarks will focus on today’s board and C-suite innovation imperative in adopting Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and mobile devices.
The panel, which will be moderated by Quentin Hardy, deputy technology editor of The New York Times, will take place December 12 at 11:25 a.m. ET at TheTimesCenter.
“Silicon Valley has spurred a vast ecosystem of businesses that help grow the country’s economy and drive business productivity across every sector,” said Ms. Shih. “I’m honored and excited to discuss the new innovation economy and its implications for jobs, growth, and the regulatory landscape.”
Widely recognized as the pioneer of social media for business, Ms. Shih has transformed Hearsay Social from a groundbreaking idea in 2010 into one of the fastest-growing Silicon Valley technology companies with a global enterprise footprint across three continents. In addition, Ms. Shih has been named one of FORTUNE’s Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs, Fast Company’s Most Influential People in Technology, and Businessweek’s Top Young Entrepreneurs. She is also a member of the Starbucks Board of Directors and previously served in a variety of technical, product, and marketing roles at Google, Microsoft, and Salesforce.com.
In addition to Ms. Shih, other confirmed speakers at the conference include:
● Dick Costolo, CEO, Twitter
● Lloyd Blankfein, Chairman and CEO, Goldman Sachs
● Jamie Dimon, Chairman, President, and CEO, JPMorgan Chase
● Indra Nooyi, Chairman and CEO, PepsiCo
● Andrew Ross Sorkin, Founder/Editor-at-Large, The New York Times’s DealBook
Hearsay Social executives often speak at leading conferences around the globe. If you are interested in having a Hearsay Social executive speak at your conference, please contact Kim Carroll at kim(at)gmkcommunications(dot)com.
About the Hearsay Social Platform
For enterprises with large sales organizations or store networks, Hearsay Social’s social sales and marketing software will enable your salespeople to increase revenue using social media by acquiring and continuously engaging customers on social platforms. Hearsay Social is the only software that increases revenue, referrals, and renewals by transforming the entire enterprise into a social business, including sales, marketing, compliance, and HR.
● Hearsay Social Sales Module for easy social media page and profile management for non-technical sales users, one-click publishing of content and campaigns provided by corporate marketing teams, and intuitive personal analytics.
● Hearsay Social Marketing Module for the sophisticated needs of social media marketing teams. Manage hundreds of corporate social media pages and review thousands of sales-managed pages. Easily manage thousands of apps and posts per day and suggest engaging content to employees, stores, or branches. Now including Content Exchange to discover, curate, and share content from content partners.
● Hearsay Social Compliance Module for FINRA/SEC and other regulatory compliant infraction monitoring, capturing, archiving, and Rogue Page Finder.
● Hearsay Social Enterprise IT Module including single sign-on (SSO), LDAP directory integration, and integration with CA Siteminder and HP Autonomy to deliver security, compliance, ease of use, and scale.
About Hearsay Social
The world’s largest companies, including Northwestern Mutual, Thrivent Financial, Farmers Insurance Group, and 24 Hour Fitness, use Hearsay Social’s award-winning technology platform to achieve regulatory compliance, build stronger customer relationships, and bolster their brand across all the major social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and foursquare. Hearsay Social, a SIFMA strategic partner, has raised $21M from Sequoia Capital, NEA, and top executives from Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and YouTube, and is headquartered in Silicon Valley with dedicated local presences in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Austin, London, and Paris.
Hearsay Social Blog: hearsaysocial.com/blog