As laws.com list of free legal forms continue to grow, the online community will see a huge benefit in using laws.com legal forms as it comes in printable format and free to use.
New York, NY (PRWEB) December 08, 2012
In keeping in line with the laws.com commitment to expand and offer comprehensive set of all legal forms and documents, the company now added DS-11 and DS-82 passport forms to its form portfolio. These two forms kit come with free instruction videos which help user with step by step instruction on how to fill the DS-11 and DS-82 passport forms.
Laws.com Founder and CEO Boris Kreiman officially launched the DS-11 passport form and DS-82 passport form to users. Passport forms are another pearl to the comprehensive list of forms laws.com host. Laws.com continuously works on to ensure that company forms portfolio covers exhaustive list of forms which helps users to get various printable forms for free in a single place. As laws.com list of free legal forms continue to grow, the online community will see a huge benefit in using laws.com legal forms as it comes in printable format and free to use. This will save the user lot of money that otherwise they have to pay to get forms.
The passport form DS 11 is used when:
- The individual have never been issued a U.S. passport or
- The individual are under age 16 or
- The individual were under age 16 when his/her previous passport was issued or
- The individual most recent U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago or
- The individual most recent U.S. passport was lost or stolen or
- The individual name has changed since his/her previous U.S. passport was issued and are unable to legally document his/her name change
The passport form DS 82 is a passport renewal form and is used when the individual most recent U.S. Passport:
- check image is undamaged and can be submitted with the passport application
- Was issued when the individual were age 16 or older
- Was issued within the last 15 years
- Was issued in individual current name or individual can legally document his/her name change
Laws.com is a fastest growing legal source site covering various subject matters including but not limited to immigration, divorce, probate, DUI, criminal laws, family laws, consumer laws, tax, patent, bankruptcy constitution, state statutes and legal forms. The main differentiators of laws.com from other offering is that laws.com doesn’t charge anyone to access the legal information and exhaustive list of forms it host.
The get more information on laws.com free legal forms resource and to download the legal forms visit http://legal-forms.laws.com/.