Calgary, Alberta (PRWEB) December 07, 2012
As a fast moving society, many eat on the run and from the drive-through. What fork should be used when we are used to handing our food with our hands?
As formal gatherings for the holiday season approach, CallBack has a few easy dining tips that are not only easy to remember, but will impress the event’s host:
- Remember BMW. It stands for Bread, Meal and Water. The bread plate is on the r left, the main course plate in the centre and the water glass is on the right.
- Remove the napkin placed inside the wine or water glass.
- Place the napkin on your lap.
- To signal that the meal is done, rest the fork and knife, with the handles resting at five o'clock an tips pointing to ten o'clock on the plate.
- Put cell phones on silent, and take calls outside the party.
- Relax and enjoy!
# # #
CallBack Corporate Entertainment Inc. is Canada’s premier booking agency dedicated to quality entertainment for a variety of occasions. For more information, visit http://www.callbackent.com.
Judy Sims, President