Dancing has definitely spiced up our life!
St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) December 07, 2012
Everyone eventually wants to get out of the house and be part of the social scene. When a couple thinks about date nights, there are a few that immediately come to mind. Sometimes though, a couple wants and needs to do something truly special. Dance Pizazz, St. Louis’ premier ballroom dance studio, knows what that "something" is…and it's dance! Instead of the same-old date night, a couple can have a dance night instead. (To see how dance night can add fun to your date night, check out Jon and Mandy’s Progress Checks, @ http://www.dance-pizazz.com.)
Here are five reasons why a dance night instead of a regular -perhaps even boring- date night can shake things up; dancing can help a couple find a way to:
1. Engage with each other: Sometimes it truly is difficult to talk to a partner over a darkened movie theater or a crowded restaurant, but dancing automatically fixes that problem. The couple is engaged in a shared experience in which they have to communicate and work towards a goal that ultimately will bring them closer together on and off the dance floor.
2. Skip the crowds. Who wants to deal with waiting in line? Dance Pizazz recognizes that a couple’s time is precious. Through a scheduled, weekly lesson, a couple can spend quality time together and achieve their goals without worrying about the hustle-and-bustle of a crowd.
3. Break the monotony. If a couple feels they are stuck in a rut, ballroom dance can provide a much needed breath of fresh air. At Dance Pizazz, the couple’s experience will always be personalized and with a new set of exciting challenges every week.
4. Save some money: Cover charges, service fees, valet fees… A lot of unexpected expenses can go into a date night, and even then that doesn’t guarantee a couple will have a good time. A scheduled dance night, however, doesn't place that unexpected, financial burden. Dance Pizazz has excellent dance packages that meet every couple’s need, that way the couple knows in advance where their hard-earned money is being invested.
5. Spice up their life: Dance night offers an opportunity for a couple to work out, learn a new skill, and share a fun evening together. What better way to bring any couple closer together?
Dance Pizazz takes pride in helping couples, no matter how long they have been together, discover the joy of ballroom dance lessons together. If a couple is stuck in the rut of “dinner-and-a-movie”, what better way to shake things up than with a dance night? It’s an excellent way to try something new, and maybe show off a dance step or two. Go to http://www.dance-pizazz.com to see how you can spice up your date night with dance night instead.