Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) December 10, 2012
Ahern and Associates’ unique ability to seek out specific acquisition targets while demonstrating extraordinary speed to market is once again sought after by an additional six transportation companies who wish to close deals by the start of 2013. Ahern works with trucking, logistics, warehousing and private equity firms across North America and abroad to execute strategic growth strategies which involve acquisitions of companies who propagate management’s plans for expansion.
Andy Ahern, the CEO of Ahern and Associates, Ltd., has a strong, industry-wide reputation for diligently seeking out acquisition targets that meet his clients’ stringent criteria in any economy and has championed the industry as a whole for 2012 as evidenced by his recent announcements of record-breaking closed transportation acquisitions—further solidifying Ahern’s position as a true industry market maker.
Recently, due to customer’s demands, Ahern has received the following additional assignments:
1. Client is seeking to acquire a flatbed company that is predominantly owner/operator who generates at least $10MM in annual revenue and up and is based out of the Dallas, Fort Worth, Corpus Christi, TX area. – Client indicates he can close quickly and is looking for management to stay.
2. Client is looking to acquire a flatbed carrier, predominantly owner/operator anyplace within the United States, generating at least $20MM and up of annual revenue. Client is willing to pay a multiple of EBITDA.
3. Well-known trucking company looking to acquire a flatbed carrier with company equipment in the Los Angeles/Long Beach area. Company should operate at least 50 to 150 tractors.
4. Client four is looking to purchase refrigerated carriers that are light-asset based. Companies should generate revenues of $25MM and up. Client will pay a multiple of EBITDA. This is a strategic buyer looking to keep management in place.
5. Well known logistics provider looking to acquire freight brokers $25MM to $150MM of annual revenue, preferably in the Southeast, Southwest or East Coast. They are looking to obtain a company that has strong management, good growth potential and client is willing to pay a multiple of EBITDA.
6. Unique opportunity for a family business or a partnership business that generates at least $40MM and up of annual revenue. Client is willing to buy 60% to 70% of the business and pay a multiple of EBIT. Client has been able to devise a formula to purchase the balance of the stock sometime in the future and client is willing to provide the working capital necessary to grow the company.
The above are clients who have signed contracts with Ahern and are looking for opportunities. In many instances, Ahern has sold them companies in the past and they have already completed their 2013 budget/planning and they want to be able to accomplish their goals the first quarter of 2013.
If your company is a match to any of these or if you know of a company that is a potential match, you are urged to contact Andy Ahern at (602) 242-1030 immediately.
About Ahern & Associates, Ltd.:
Ahern and Associates is North America’s leading trucking and transportation management consulting firm. The skilled consultants at Ahern and Associates specialize in mergers and acquisitions of trucking and logistics companies as well as the restructuring and evaluation of existing carriers that seek to increase operating efficiency and improve profitability. Since 1987, Ahern and Associates has aided hundreds of buyers in the acquisition of trucking and logistics companies throughout the U.S. and Canada as well as assisting many transportation and logistics companies in reducing their overall operating costs and increasing their profitability. For more information, please call 602-242-1030 or visit http://www.Ahern-Ltd.com
Jason W. Jantzen
Phoenix Marketing Associates