AlgoSec continues to see increasing demand in network security management from organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries from all around the globe.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) December 11, 2012
AlgoSec, the market leader for Network Security Policy Management, today announced the expansion of its award-winning AlgoSec Channel Partner Program in the Americas. To date, over 90 percent of AlgoSec’s revenue is generated through channel partners. As part of its commitment to the channel, AlgoSec has launched an expansion strategy that includes the addition of a new North American channel director and efforts to build and develop relationships with key national and regional partners.
Industry veteran, Brad Canavan, leads the expansion of AlgoSec’s North American channel effort. Canavan has more than 18 years of sales, management, and marketing experience and has held progressive sales leadership positions at Octagon Research Solutions, Iovation and Clearswift. As the Director of Channels, Canavan is responsible for developing the AlgoSec Channel program, expanding and developing a selection of national and regional channel partners.
“AlgoSec continues to see increasing demand in network security management from organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries from all around the globe,” said Yuval Baron, CEO and co-founder of AlgoSec. “It is imperative that we invest in the best channel resources possible to address this demand from customers – to further grow and cultivate our channel for continued success in 2013 and beyond.”
Americas Channel Highlights from 2012
- North American channel base expanded by 30 percent, driving YoY revenue growth of 30 percent.
- Enhanced relationships with key VARs such as Dimension Data, Bell Canada and Mission Critical. New VARs include national resellers such as Accuvant, ePlus and Forsythe, and regional resellers such as Accudata, Vandis and others.
- Latin American channel base doubled in 2012, leading to a 207 percent YoY increase in channel revenue.
- Expanded efforts with key Latin American partners such as Compugraf, Contata, Dimension Data, Network1 and others. New partners include ETEK, EZ-Security, Licensias Online, Medidata, NOVARED and PromonLogicalis.
“We continue to see great value and opportunity around security policy management and our partnership with AlgoSec, enabling Dimension Data to provide our customers with the most secure and operationally efficient network environments,” said Mark Behan, LOB Director, Advanced Solutions, Security at Dimension Data. “We are committed to helping organizations streamline network security operations and look forward to our continued success with AlgoSec to provide our customers with the necessary solutions to address the growing challenges of managing complex networks.”
AlgoSec’s Channel Partner Program offers award-winning technology at guaranteed margins. Channel partners receive qualified lead forwarding, registered opportunity protection, training, certification and joint sales and marketing support. To learn more about AlgoSec’s channel partner program, please visit http://www.algosec.com/en/partners/become_a_partner.
AlgoSec is the market leader in network security policy management. AlgoSec enables security and operations teams to intelligently automate the policy management of firewalls, routers, VPNs, proxies and related security devices, improving operational efficiency, ensuring compliance and reducing risk.
More than 1000 of the world’s leading enterprises, MSSPs, auditors and consultancies rely on AlgoSec Security Management Suite for unmatched automation of firewall operations, auditing and compliance, risk analysis and the security change workflow.
AlgoSec is committed to the success of every single customer, and offers the industry's only money-back guarantee.
For more information, visit http://www.AlgoSec.com.
- Hear from AlgoSec Customers - algosec.com/en/customers/testimonials
- Visit the AlgoSec blog, Playing with Fire - blog.algosec.com
- Follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/algosec
- Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/algosec
- Follow us on LinkedIn - linkedin.com/company/algosec
- Find us on YouTube - youtube.com/algosec