I am thrilled to have formed this partnership with CHAMPS. We share a passion for enhancing the patient experience, and I believe this partnership will allow me to do the work I love with an even greater impact.
Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) December 11, 2012
CHAMPS Healthcare is proud to announce its new service line, CHAMPS Patient Experience, in partnership with Carol Santalucia, a nationally recognized leader in patient experience with more than 30 years of expertise. Driven by a passion to improve healthcare, CHAMPS’ new service line partners with clients to create an optimal patient experience.
CHAMPS Patient Experience provides a wide variety of customized services designed to help healthcare organizations create an optimal patient experience and the kind of culture that leads to happier patients, enhanced satisfaction scores and improved reimbursements. These services include:
- creating a patient-centered culture through infrastructure enhancement and development, as well as leadership and management development
- improving the patient experience as measured by CAHPS surveys, including service training and education, service recovery programs and CAHPS improvement strategies
- developing and implementing a mutually rewarding patient navigation program for organizations and their patients
- delivering patient-focused keynote presentations regarding a variety of topics that will leave audiences energized and motivated as they work to create an optimal patient experience
- providing opportunities for healthcare leaders and managers to share best practices
“I am thrilled to have formed this partnership with CHAMPS. We share a passion for enhancing the patient experience, and I believe this partnership will allow me to do the work I love with an even greater impact,” said Carol Santalucia, vice president of CHAMPS Patient Experience.
“This new partnership signifies CHAMPS belief that providing an optimal patient experience will lead to improved healthcare outcomes, increased patient loyalty and a better financial position for our clients – all of which are at the forefront of healthcare leaders’ minds,” said Laura Gronowski, senior vice president of CHAMPS Healthcare.
For more information on creating an optimal patient experience, this partnership and customized services, please contact Carol Santalucia at 216.255.3636, carol.santalucia (at) chanet (dot) org or on Twitter at @carolsantalucia.
In partnership with Santalucia Group, CHAMPS Patient Experience offers a variety of services to enhance the patient experience. Led by Carol Santalucia, a recognized leader in patient experience with more than 30 years of expertise, CHAMPS offers outcomes-based services designed to create an optimal patient experience. CHAMPS specialists will develop a series of customized recommendations and services that include: creating a patient-centered culture, improving the patient experience as measured by CAHPS, developing and implementing a patient navigation program, delivering patient-focused keynote presentations and providing opportunities for healthcare leaders and managers to share best practices. To learn more about us, visit http://www.champspatientexperience.com.