Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB) December 11, 2012
Most people don’t head to Las Vegas on New Year’s to be a saint and abstain from the “finer” things like booze, pretty girls and loud music. Las Vegas is an oasis for such pleasures year round but never as concentrated as during New Year’s. The wildest way to party in Las Vegas for NYE 2013 is to find a bumping club with like-minded party people. Visit the links for each hotel to find promo codes available this winter that make staying in Las Vegas as cheap as humanly possible! EarlyVegas.com has a good idea about which clubs will be the most popping. Here are the EarlyVegas.com predictions for the 5 wildest Las Vegas clubs for NYE 2013.
1. Haze at ARIA: The ARIA Las Vegas nightclub, Haze, is throwing a New Year’s Eve 2013 party that most in attendance probably won’t remember. FUN, the group behind radio hits like “We Are Young”, will be ringing in the New Year with fans on December 31st; tickets for this Las Vegas NYE 2013 party start at $125. Haze is a dark nightclub with gorgeous dancers and bartenders and will be one of the best Las Vegas clubs to be at for NYE 2013.
2. Rain at The Palms: Alabama hip hop artists Yelawolf and Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker will be at Rain at The Palms on New Year’s Eve 2013 in Las Vegas. Many of Yelawolf’s songs have booze-related themes so it’s a safe bet that he (along with the rest of the partiers) will be going particularly hard at this NYE 2013 party. Rain was one of the first “hot” nightclubs in Las Vegas and has continued it’s standard of going hard every night. New Year’s Eve 2013 in Las Vegas isn’t complete until you’ve been cooled down by the misters at Rain at The Palms.
3. Body English at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino: Body English at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas has been closed for some time for renovations, but it’s finally reopening and just in time! New Year’s Eve 2013 at Body English will be a night full of young, beautiful people, great jams and alcohol flowing from the bar all night. This popular Las Vegas nightclub is reopening its doors on December 28th, so if you want to give it a try before you commit your NYE 2013 in Las Vegas, you certainly can.
4. 1OAK at The Mirage: America’s favorite “bootylicious” reality TV star will be at 1OAK at The Mirage for a truly wild NYE 2013 in Las Vegas. For $125, get tickets to 1OAK and party with Kim Kardashian all night long. DJ Que will be bumping jams as guests bump and grind into 2013. If spotting celebrities in Las Vegas on New Year’s 2013 is the goal, 1OAK is the destination. With Kim Kardashian hosting, who know will else might show up. Would it be too much to ask to see a surprise appearance by her boo and hip hop titan, Kanye West?
5. Chateau at Paris: Smooth jams will be provided all night at Chateau in Paris Las Vegas by former Gnarls Barkley member and international star Cee Lo Green. The Cee Lo Green party at Chateau is a day early, December 30th, but is a great way to have a pre-party before the real NYE 2013 in Las Vegas parties begin. On New Year's EVE 2013, hip hop sensation 2 Chainz will be on-location to get crunk with all the Vegas partygoers. Two fun artists for two fun nights this NYE 2013 in Las Vegas.
EarlyVegas.com is an authority on how to save money and get the best value when planning travel to Las Vegas. EarlyVegas.com searches the web for the best packages, specials, promotions, deals, and promo code offers that help travelers save and get the most value when booking hotel rooms, tours, and shows in Las Vegas.