Travel protection brand, Protect Your Bubble, shares some tips to keep your suitcase light and, perhaps even avoid checking a bag.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) December 11, 2012
No one wants to lug around a bunch of luggage while traveling, but what about when traveling to a cold climate? Travel protection brand, Protect Your Bubble, shares some tips to keep your suitcase light and, perhaps even avoid checking a bag.
1. Check the weather. Knowing the average weather of the destination in advance will help travelers plan their wardrobe. Is it rainy this time of year? Snowy? Icy? It’s important to pack all-weather boots to keep your feet warm AND dry. It’s also a good idea to pack a warm, water-proof jacket with a removable hood to protect against snow and rain.
2. Pack in outfits. Travelers shouldn’t just pick out items of clothing they like, but rather pick out full outfits. Once it’s determined what they’ll wear each day, pack them away together. This way, travelers won’t have to dig through their suitcase to get dressed. Items will be together. When planning outfits, it’s recommended to bring items that can be worn a few times. For instance, don’t just bring 5 sweaters; bring 2 cardigans that can be paired with other shirts/pants/dress and worn a few times. Shoes and accessories should all work together and be interchangeable.
3. Editing is key. Don’t pack for the “what ifs.” This will make for a cluttered, over-packed suitcase. If something doesn’t match the overall color scheme or motif, don’t take it along. Before adding something into the suitcase, travelers should ask themselves, “Do I really need this?” Let this question be the guide.
4. Make the most of your space. Rolling clothes (rather than folding) takes up less space and makes for fewer wrinkles. Space-saving bags are a must for consumers are who trying to conserve space in their suitcase. They are affordable and provide an incredible vacuum effect, and help tightly pack items. We recommend using two or three and stack them in the suitcase.
When planning your next getaway, remember that vacation protection is a great way to cover trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble travel protection gives travelers peace of mind, starting at $14 per trip. Visit us.protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us at protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA