Vancouver, B.C (PRWEB) December 17, 2012
DomainPeople, a provider of domain name registration (DNR) and cloud services for the Canadian market, today announced the addition of Hosted Microsoft Exchange services for companies seeking a cost-effective corporate email solution with no capital outlays, in-house bandwidth requirements, or internal IT staff overhead.
Key advantages of DomainPeople’s service include:
- A low cost per mailbox, with no upcharge for larger mailbox volumes.
- A value-added standard package that includes Outlook, anti-virus/anti-spam and advanced features such as automated directory sync at no extra charge.
- An optional Compliant-Ready Upgrade Package including email archiving and retention, email encryption and (for Microsoft shops) Active Directory sync to support regulatory compliance requirements, facilitate audits in the event of an email leak, and prevent costly compliance penalties.
Other benefits include:
- Support for 1GB attachments, enabling larger multimedia and other files to be sent without the 25-50MB maximum typical of most hosted Exchange services.
- Active Sync for synchronization of email, calendaring and contacts across all devices including desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Remote wipe in the event of a lost or stolen mobile device to prevent the theft of valuable corporate information.
- 24/7/365 support to maximize email uptime and relieve in-house IT staff of email responsibilities.
“We’re seeing huge growth in the number of employees using personal mobile devices to facilitate their work, and companies are facing more security and technical issues as a result,” says Chris Kruk, DomainPeople Product.
Manager. “Hosted MS Exchange offers inherent security functionality that protects your data while synchronizing work-related email, calendars, contacts, etc. with today’s mobile devices.”
Offered with no long-term contract, pricing for Hosted Microsoft Exchange begins as low as $7.95 per mailbox. All new customers can take advantage of a 30-day free trial. For more information, visit http://www.domainpeople.com/hosted-exchange/
About Domain People
DomainPeople (http://www.domainpeople.com) is one of the oldest ICANN-accredited domain name registrars offering all the major domain extensions — .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .pro, .us, .ca, .co – and many others since 1999. DomainPeople also delivers reliable and secure hosting and email solutions to customers and resellers in more than 130 countries, and has registered more than a million domain names worldwide.
Media Contact: pr (at) domainpeople (dot) com
Phone Number: +1.604.639.1680