Siblu's 2013 holiday brochure includes exclusive offers, with up to 20% off breaks and free bike hire
Bordeaux, France (PRWEB UK) 17 December 2012
Siblu Villages is tickling UK families’ French fancy with the launch of a new brochure presenting its family holidays to France in 2013.
The France specialist is showcasing 14 holiday villages in regions including Normandy, Brittany, the Loire Valley, Vendee and Cote d’Azur.
- Brochure offers in January -
The brochure features exclusive booking offers available until the 31st January, including:
- 10% savings off all holidays
- A further 10% off breaks of 21-nights or more, or 5% off breaks of 14 nights or more
- Free bike hire and free linen on holidays at Domaine de Kerlann in Brittany and Domaine de Litteau in Normandy
Siblu’s family holiday parks in France include great swimming complexes with indoor and outdoor pools, slides and splashzones; free kids clubs for different ages; large entertainment complexes, bars and restaurants and a wide range of sports.
- Holidays from £252 per week -
Prices for the 2013 season start from only £252 per week in September and from £545 in August (both prices based on 7-nights at Domaine de Kerlann for a family of up to six sharing a 2-bedroom mobile home, starting 7 September and 25 August 2013).
- Holiday parks by beaches, cities and with pampering included -
The brochure includes a selection of holiday villages close to some of France’s finest beaches, including the big, sandy, dune-backed west coast; the surf-friendly waves of Aquitaine in the south west and the sun-drenched sands of the Mediterranean.
It's easy to mix the great outdoors with a city break, too, with siblu holiday parks close to chic and stylish French cities including Nantes, Bordeaux and Montpellier. It’s even possible to indulge in a little pampering, with siblu offering spa treatments and facilities at several of its sites.
- Modern mobile home accommodation -
Each siblu holiday village features a range of modern mobile home accommodation, with fully equipped kitchens, hot showers, comfy beds and living areas for a practical, self-catering holiday.
All of the holiday parks include a variety of options to make travel easier, with baby packs including cots, high chairs, baby baths and buggies; towel and linen packs helping save luggage space.
Visit http://www.siblu.com for more information and to request or read online a copy of siblu’s new 2013 holiday brochure.
- About Siblu Villages -
- Siblu owns 15 holiday villages across France: Domaine de Litteau (Normandy), Domaine de Kerlann, Pierres Couchees (both Brittany), Domaine de Dugny (Loire Valley), Le Bois Masson, Le Bois Dormant (both Vendee), Les Charmettes, La Pignade, Bonne Anse Plage (all Charente Maritime), La Reserve (Aquitaine), La Carabasse, Le Lac des Reves, Les Sables du Midi (all Languedoc), Le Montourey (Cote d’Azur)
- Siblu has sold holidays to France for more than 30 years
- Siblu welcomes around 120,000 guests every year
- With more than 25 activities available at every holiday village, lifeguarded pools and free children’s clubs, siblu is a perfect setting for families
- For more information visit: siblu.com.
For press information: contact Daniel Johnson: daniel(at) danieljohnsonpr (dot) com, 07429 256 670.