Sage 300 ERP users now have Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable reporting available via a live and dynamic connection with BizNet.
(PRWEB) December 16, 2012
BizNet's award-winning Excel® Business Information Suite is the most innovative and intuitive reporting solution on the market, enabling users to create a real time connection to data, allowing anyone to connect and share millions of rows of information. The software creates a user-friendly, drag and drop environment with live, real time access to your current data. BizNet’s unique ability to provide dynamic, multi-dimensional drill downs to detail information based on what the user is exploring provides a level of business insight not found with other reporting tools. Patent-pending ‘In-Memory Analytics’ technology sets the standard in today’s marketplace by providing live and dynamic access to the user’s spreadsheet environment, leading the way in Excel-based reporting solutions.
The BizNet Excel® Business Information Suite offers full-featured functionality at a fraction of the cost of traditional financial reporting and business intelligence packages:
- 100% Excel Interface – Connect, Analyze, and Share Information in Excel
- Real Time In-Memory Analytics
- Drag and Drop Reporting and Business Intelligence
- Multi-Dimensional Drill Downs
- Leverage Existing Spreadsheets
- Interactive Report Creation Using Account Wildcarding, Account Ranges, and Account List
- No Additional Hardware Necessary
- Automated Report Distribution Tailored to Each Recipient With a Single Click
The AP and AR BizNet Content Packs for Sage 300 ERP provide a pre-built integration of more than 60 drag and drop Excel functions, reports, and business intelligence, allowing users to build their reports in minutes.
A partial list of functions delivered out of the box includes:
- Accounts Payable – Invoice Summary, Aged Payables, Ranking, and Templates
- AP Analysis Sets – Data Lists and Pivot Tables available for Header Summary, Header Detail, Line Summary, Line Detail, Aged Payables, Payment Summary, and Vendor Summary
- Accounts Receivable – Invoice Summary, Invoice Line including Quantity, Cost Amount, Price Amount, COGS, and Extended Amount with/without Tax, Aged Receivables, and Ranking
- AR Analysis Sets – Data Lists and Pivot Tables available for Header Summary, Header Detail, Line Summary, and Aged Receivables
ABOUT BIZNET SOFTWARE:
BizNet Software®, Inc. (BizNet) is a market leader for Microsoft Excel® in-memory reporting and business intelligence. Founded in 1996 to take the mystery out of databases, BizNet focuses on Microsoft Excel reporting solutions guided by financial and business professionals with a real-world understanding of corporate financial, operational and technical requirements. BizNet's Excel® Business Information Suite is the most innovative and intuitive reporting solution on the market. It creates a user friendly, drag and drop environment with live, real time access to the most accurate and current data. Built upon fundamental business disciplines and controls, BizNet solutions create a self-sufficient work environment for business professionals that streamline workflow and improve productivity. BizNet Software is endorsed by over 200 partners, 10 software publishers, and top industry analysts and currently has over 9,000 users in over 1,300 companies in 26 different countries. Microsoft® and Excel® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. For more information, email bizsales (at) biznetsoftware (dot) com or call 888-803-5227. You may also visit http://www.biznetsoftware.com or join our social media network.
Amber Paschall | Marketing Coordinator | 469.214.0208 | apaschall (at) biznetsoftware (dot) com