There is more than just alcohol in Vegas though, believe it or not.
Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB) December 17, 2012
New Year’s Eve 2013 in Las Vegas is guaranteed to be a riot. With plenty of headlining acts to check out from a variety of genres, great Vegas Strip shows and thousands of gallons of booze waiting for thirsty Vegas tourists, there’s no doubt that those who venture to Vegas for NYE 2013 will have a great time.
There is more than just alcohol and glamorous Las Vegas hotels to enjoy though, believe it or not. That’s why Casino Boy of Cheapo Vegas put together his picks for 5 time killers before NYE 2013 parties in Vegas begin.
1. Ice Skating at the Cosmopolitan: Las Vegas is in the desert, but that doesn’t mean it’s not possible to enjoy some ice skating. The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas has turned it’s Boulevard Pool into a skating rink for Vegas vacationers to enjoy. The rink will be open until January 20th and entry will cost non-residents $15 and $10 for Nevada residents. Entry fees are billed as all-day passes, so don’t be afraid to leave and miss out on that cash as it’s possible to come back before the calendar turns. Bring a date for a romantic night on the ice at The Cosmopolitan. If ice skating doesn’t sound appealing, it’s possible to get in for free if one chooses not to take to the ice. Watching others fall all over the place sounds a lot less painful!
2. NFL Betting at Vegas Sports Books: The NFL season is coming to a quick finish but NYE 2013 is still a good time to hit up any number of Las Vegas sports books to place bets. Casino Boy usually finds himself at either Aria or Caesars Palace when he is itching to gamble on a little football.
3. See Coco at Peepshow: Coco recently took over for Holly Madison at Planet Hollywood’s Peepshow. Not only is she gorgeous and blonde, but she’s also got a body that deserves a “caution” sign. Even better, on NYE 2013 in Las Vegas, Coco and her husband Ice T will be a LAX at Luxor to ring in the New Year with party goers. Coco will put on her last show of 2012 on December 30th.
4. Beat NYE 2013 Hangovers at Bacchanal: The Bacchanal Buffet opened this fall to much critical praise. It’s the newest of buffets on the Vegas Strip and some might even say it’s the tastiest. NYE 2013 in Las Vegas is sure to be a wild event and that of course means that it’s possible, likely even, to wake up with a terrible hangover. With a wide variety of grub at Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace, there’s no doubt a quick remedy to that mean hangover will be available. Plus, hitting a buffet when in Las Vegas is something that everyone should have on their checklist. Make sure to drink plenty of water!
5. Mosey Through the Shark Reef: The Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay is consistently one of Casino Boy’s favorite time killers for it’s inexpensive admission price and the wide variety of predatory animals that the aquarium houses. It definitely won’t be the coolest thing done in Las Vegas on NYE 2013, but it’s a great way to kill some time before the parties begin or to finish out an already epic adventure in Sin City. Just take it slow walking through as the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay is by no means “large.”
CheapoVegas.com and Casino Boy are the online authority for all things fun and exciting in Las Vegas... and cheap, too! Hotel promo codes, show packages and tour deals are just a few of the travel aides to be found on CheapoVegas.com.