Auburn, WA (PRWEB) December 17, 2012
Zones, Inc., a leading provider of technology solutions for business, healthcare, public sector and other vertical markets, recently announced its top Partner Awards at the Zones Partner Summit. Categories for the awards included growth, partner engagement, and distribution. To be considered for an award, partners must have been a member of the 2012 Zones Partner Program. Winners were selected based on a combination of sales performance, sales engagement, and customer relationship efforts.
The Zones Partner Program enables leading technology vendors to work directly with Zones executives and sales teams to ensure customers are benefitting from the latest hardware, software, and services. The Zones program has been carefully designed to raise brand awareness, provide opportunities to deepen relationships with Zones in order to reach specific market segments, and build sales enablement.
The award categories and winners are as follows:
- Partners of the Year – This award recognizes the top partners for 2012 based on a combination of revenue growth, profitability, programs, engagement, alignment, and day-to-day support. Winners: Cisco, EMC, and Veeam.
- SMB Alignment & Engagement Top Partners – This award recognizes partners who were voted best-in-class for working closely with the Zones Small and Mid-Sized Business (SMB) Team to align and engage for mutual success. This reflects a combination of sales enablement, incentives, programs, margin, account mapping, and pipeline management. Winners: EMC, Lenovo, and Kensington.
- Enterprise Alignment & Engagement Top Partners – This award honors partners who were voted best-in-class for working with the Zones Enterprise Team to support and drive alignment. This reflects a combination of sales enablement, field engagement, incentives, programs, margin, account mapping, and pipeline management. Winners: Hewitt-Packard, McAfee, and Kensington.
- Growth & Profitability Top Partners – This award is for partners who were best-in-class for revenue and profitability growth based on year-over-year sales from 2011 through 2012. Winners: Adobe, Ergotron, and Kensington.
- Distributor of the Year – This award recognizes the top performer of all managed distributors for 2012, and the primary distributor of hardware and software products for Zones for more than a decade. Winner: Ingram Micro.
- Emerging Distributor of the Year – This award recognizes partners for growing Zones’ business in key markets, such as retail, hospitality, and mobility. Winner: ScanSource, Inc.
- Partner Representatives of the Year – These individuals were voted best-in-class for working closely with Zones to align and engage for mutual success. Winners: Cisco - Ray Coleman, Apple - Chris Lawson, and Targus - Troy Seng-Aroun.
“We are extremely proud of our Partner Award winners and we believe they emulate the values of the Zones Partner Program,” said Mark Nehring, senior vice president of Partner and Product Marketing for Zones. “Zones is fully dedicated to the success of our partner organizations, and we are grateful for the important role our partners play in helping customers with their technology solutions.”
Zones partners with the world’s leading technology vendors to deliver the best technology solutions to customers. For information on Zones partnership information, visit the Zones Partner website.
Zones, Inc. supports business, healthcare, the public sector, and specialty markets by applying innovative technology solutions across a variety of specializations including networking, security, software, storage, data center and virtualization. The Zones “Expert Connect” organization provides customers with the technical expertise needed for advanced solutions. Zones holds more than 55 of the highest distinct certifications in the industry including Cisco Gold, EMC Velocity Premier, Dell Server and Storage Technical, IBM System and Storage Technical, HP Enterprise Networking, and VMware Infrastructure, among others. Zones is also a certified MBE company. Incorporated in 1988, Zones, Inc. is headquartered in Auburn, Wash. More information is available at http://www.zones.com, or by calling 800-258-2088.