"…acute and chronic pain of any type can be physically as well as mentally disabling. This web site provides patients with real resources to solve their issue with pain”. Dr. Venkat Sethuraman M.D
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) December 17, 2012
Become Pain Free, a subsidiary of ACO America, an accountable care organization that tracks and organizes patient outcomes - has launched a new web site, BecomePainFree.com. Become Pain Free is a consumer friendly site for and provides information regarding the most innovative, advanced, minimally invasive procedures available to assist patients in their efforts to find solutions to their acute or chronic pain. Become Pain Frees ever-growing assembly of doctors (currently close to 200) are enthusiastic about the group and their new website. The medical providers at Become Pain Free have trained at the most prestigious medical facilities and/or training programs in the country.
The web site’s group of physicians includes some of the best surgeons in Texas:
- Venkat Sethuraman, M.D.]. – One of Two Mayo Clinic Trained Spine Surgeons in Texas.
- Neil Shah, M.D. – Stanford Trained Spine Surgeon
- Ken Lee, M.D. – UCLA Trained Spine Surgeon
- Steve Cyr, M.D. – One of Two Mayo Clinic Trained Spine Surgeons in Texas, former Chief of Air Force Spine Surgery, former Spine Surgery Consultant to the Surgeon General of the Air Force, served two tours of duty in Iraq.
- Jeff Wasserman, M.D., MBA – Harvard Mass General Trained in Anesthesia/Pain Mgmt
- Charles Toulson, M.D. – Johns Hopkins Trained and the only Center of Excellence in Joint Replacement in Dallas and Collin Counties to receive the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for health care quality.
The clinical staff at Become Pain Free offers a free MRI or CT evaluation. They review cases and directly communicate with the person to point them in the right direction for their care needs. Mark J. Laning, D.C., OPA-C – voted for inclusion of Consumer Research Council of Americas top Chiropractors, 2009 and 2004 - explains, “While many of our patients seek us out for back pain (close to 80% of adults will suffer some kind of back pain in their lifetime), Become Pain Free can aid patients with the pain associated with carpal tunnel syndrome as well as neck, shoulder, foot/ ankle, knee and pelvic pain just to name a few” he explains. Laning continues “Become Pain Frees group of doctors are experts with specialty training in pain management from head to toe. “
Venkat Sethuraman, M.D. a Mayo Fellowship Trained Board-Certified Spine Surgeon and Minimally Invasive Spine Specialist clarifies “As a doctor my goal is to help as many people as I can to lead happy, healthy lives, acute and chronic pain of any type can be physically as well as mentally disabling. This web site provides patients with real resources to solve their issue with pain”.
With 22 physical medicine clinics offices located throughout the Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston and San Antonio area plus more than 38 specialist ranging from OBGYN to orthopedics including ENTs, podiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, general surgery, neurological surgery, Become Pain Free is able to serve a large community of patients. “We are excited to bring this service to Texas and looking forward to helping patients to eliminate their pain” summarizes, Laning.