If you are going to make a purchase anyway, you might as well save money on it AND help someone during the process. It's free...why not?
(PRWEB) December 18, 2012
“Donate to charity, send money please!” - As charities try to raise money for their charitable organizations, they probably wish those words could be broadcast from the highest mountain peeks so everyone could hear.
Donate-to-Charity.net believes that the most important elements to successful fundraising are:
- - Identifying a Charity in need
- - Introducing the Charity to a motivated individual
- - Providing an incentive based system that will result in both parties helping each other
The online fundraising initiative brings these three elements together. Donate-to-Charity.net allows consumers to help their favorite Charities by simply saving money on items they are purchasing on a day-to-day basis.
For no cost, the initiative allows each Charity to build their own Savings’ Website designed to help market their charity for online fundraising purposes. Those interested in saving money, and helping a charity, would simply begin their online shopping experience at the Charity’s Savings’ Website.
Charity supporters will be introduced to the millions of products, services and deals offered by the thousands of participating merchants. Each time a qualified purchase is made, a donation is provided to the selected Charity. It is “crowd-savings” at it’s finest. Consumers will save. Charities will receive. Merchants will profit. It’s that simple.
How does the “Donate to Charity” online fundraising initiative work?
A. Consumers will click the link "Find Savings Now" to find online savings on millions of products and services. See below:
1) Individuals that click the link above will be asked to first select a Charity or Project for SoMuchSavings.com to support.
2) The individual will then shop and save money on purchases at the selected Charity or Project’s Savings’ Website.
3) Charitable donations are generated when money is saved on purchases.
B. Charities will click the link "Set Up Your Cause" to set up their free Savings’ Website for online fundraising purposes. See below:
1) Charities looking to raise money will click the above link to build a “Savings’ Website” for their 501c3 or Non-Profit.
2) Charities are then introduced to individuals who want to support their efforts by just shopping through their savings’ website.
3) Funding is generated when supporters save money at the Charity’s new Savings’ Website.
It does not matter which of the links above are clicked, the elements to successful online fundraising are present in both of them:
- - A charity in need is first identified and then selected by a Consumer to support.
- - The charity is then introduced to the consumer, who by being motivated to save money on something they are purchasing anyway, facilitated a donation to the selected Charity.
- - The SoMuchSavings.com process results in everyone helping each other. The consumer will save money. Their selected charity will receive money. The merchant will make money by helping their customer save money; for free.
Receive charitable donations today through the new "Donate to Charity" online fundraising initiative.
Donate-to-Charity.net is an entity within the SoMuchSavings.com stable of online fundraising websites and online savings solutions.
SoMuchSavings.com is an incentive based, online crowd savings resource that provides consumer savings, charitable donations and project funding to individuals, 501c3's and Non-Profit organizations.
The Company believes that if someone in the general consumer public is going to make a purchase anyway, they will want to save money on the purchase AND help someone during the process if given the opportunity to do so. The SoMuchSavings.com system was designed and developed to make this a reality for consumers, charities and projects around the globe...for free.
At the time of this release, more than 3300 online merchants are participating. By helping their customers save money on items being purchased, a chain reaction of philanthropy is triggered for 501c3's, Non-Profits and unique Projects.
SoMuchSavings.com and Donate-to-Charity.net provide this resource for free under the new “Donate to Charity” online fundraising initiative.
Dr. Jason Capo – Associate Director
New York, NY