Protect Your Bubble has a list of tips to help consumers get the best out of this day.
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) December 26, 2012
Most do not realize it, but the day after Christmas is almost a big shopping day as the day after Thanksgiving. Plenty of Christmas-themed products and items are marked down, and most stores are trying to minimize inventory for the upcoming fiscal year. Shoppers do well to take advantage of this day, and those who are smart score some excellent deals. Protect Your Bubble, specialty gadget insurance brand, has a list of tips to help consumers get the best out of this day.
- Inventory – Plan ahead to avoid impulsive purchases. Just like one does not grocery shop hungry, do not shop sales without a list and plan. While some of those impulse buys may look good now, they may be less desirable by May.
- Shop ahead for upcoming events – Plan for next Christmas now. Many Christmas-themed products such as wrapping paper, gift bags and gift sets are drastically reduced on this day. Take advantage and stock up.
- Ignore the package – Looking for snacks and desserts? The Christmas goodies are just theme-wrapped. Under the wrapping is the same piece of chocolate, cookie or snack as the regular package. These are normally discounted almost 50 percent or more.
- Use coupons – Got a coupon for a particular item that is Christmas-like? Use the coupon plus the discount for an even greater deal. Some will even save more money than they spend using this handy technique.
- Returns and store models – A TV with a damaged corner is cosmetic and the retailer cannot sell it at regular price. Look for deeply discounted, but slightly marred goodies like this in box chains. If it is not discounted, ask to get a discount, it cannot hurt to ask.
- Go early –Most of the people will be sleeping in after activities the day before, so this is a good time to get in and get out before the returning nightmare begins.
- Follow online – Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites may offer special deals for after-Christmas sales. Be sure to share with others the good sales found on personal social media as well.
Be ready to spend some time shopping, but keep important things like wallets, tablets and smartphones closely guarded. Many know this is an ideal day for many to be carrying cash or credit cards, so be a bit cautious while shopping. Gadget insurance is always a good idea. Protect Your Bubble provides smartphone and tablet insurance which covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. For a quick quote, visit ProtectYourBubble.com today!
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA