Protect Your Bubble, specialty insurance brand, has a list of some great apps for those who seek a safe ride home on New Year’s Eve.
ATLANTA, Ga (PRWEB) December 30, 2012
There’s no shame in celebrating a good time with friends on New Year’s Eve. What is not expected, encouraged or necessary, is driving after having “too much fun.” Protect Your Bubble, specialty insurance brand, has a list of some great apps for those who seek a safe ride home on New Year’s Eve.
- Georgia – The Office of Highway Safety has an app that covers the entire state and Atlanta-specific areas. The app connects users to any number of potential free ride organizations, taxis and other services to help get impaired party goers home safely. Best of all, it also works on Superbowl Sunday. Those who do not have a smartphone can download a printable list of companies.
- Madison, WI – Miller Brewing Company has Free Rides for those who are celebrating in Wisconsin’s capital city. Linked to the Metro Transit Authority, users can arrange for rides and find pickup locations for a lift home.
- Las Vegas – RTC will have full bus routes running in sin city, and it is a good thing as well. Their mobile app will provide attendees plenty of information for ride times and routes.
- Los Angeles – Mention LA, and for many the club scene pops into mind. Ring in the New Year on the west coast, but find a safe ride home too. The LA Metro will have full service. Find their app on their website for additional information on routes and times.
- Free Ride Home – For those who are not going to be in a large, metropolitan city or in a location that has a large public transportation authority, there is Free Ride Home. This app connects users with available rides to get home.
- You The Man – For those who want to see the ball drop, this app is the way to go. Featuring routes for New York City, You The Man is sponsored by the City of New York. Plan a route before going to have a good time.
These apps are a fantastic tool for consumers, unless the smartphone or tablet is lost or stolen. Protect Your Bubble provides smartphone and tablet insurance which covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. For a quick quote, visit ProtectYourBubble.com today!
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA